Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChucK---, Jan 25, 2009.

1. hi ppl. Okay i have like a quarter of kief saved and was wondering. could i throw the kief+half maybe zip o herb ina pot wit butter cook it up and the kief would still work its magik right?? i dont see why. i was jus wondering because my friends b-day is in march and wanna make her a brownie for her birth day. but if it doesnt work im sparking it. thx ppl im on a ps3....

2. Pics or its not true. I doubt it anyway

3. My Boyfriend Made Butter W. That.
    It Worked.
    He Used It In A Sandwich.
    :)

4. dpont use a whole zip and a quarter for 1 brownie lol..i hope thats not what you plan ondoing..

5. its gonna be for me :) . her and maybe 2 other ppl now is that to many ppl?? By the way 1g of kief = how many Gs of herb?