Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Menchville, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Got about 2 - 3 G's of Kief, is there anything fun I can do with that amount to successfully get stoned off my rocker?

Thanks!

2. Toss bud in a bongpack or bowl (any piece) then cake it with kief.

3. Thats a lot of kief.

4. Make kief hash. I find it much easier to smoke cause it doesn't pull through easily and can't be blown around.

5. I'd just use it to top salad bowls man, It's great to have but doesn't mean smoke it in all one session just save it

6. i've smoked pure kief bowls before. its harsh as hell but fuck did i get high

7. i figure smoking it would work, or making a few firecrackers, or putting it all into 1 fire cracker?

8. I am considering making some kief capsules, has anyone had any luck with them?

I also like to put it in the vaporizer, it seems to do well.

9. I would mix some with doobies. Kief in doobies get me riiipped.

10. Take lines

11. Don't do capsules that won't effect u

12. Going to throw a little bit in my daily joint, sure it will taste good.

Will do.

Explanation?

13. I'd pack a nice bong bowl.

14. Try badkat's hash capsule recipe

15. Sprinkle it all over your bowls, add it to some joints, vape it, etc.

You can also press it down, there's plenty of homemade techniques if you don't wanna buy a pollen press.

:smoke: