Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Pressed into hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by creative36, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hello all,

Does anyone have experience in making kief extracted using ice or dry ice? And then pressed into hash?

Could you please post your experiences?

Also I know good bud = good kief = good hash.

But could you also post effects from this process?

Describe the high. And don't post it's good and stoney. Dust of a thesaurus and give your experiences.

Thank you in advance for positive comments.

Immature and negative posts will be ignored.

2. Personally whenever I pressed and smoked my own kief I tended to get a real body high, satisfied and lethargic. Though when I smoke hash its a far more intense stoney effect but than again I smoke hash buckets LOL:hello:

3. Thanks for the comment.

Yes, that's what I would like to learn more about. What is it in the process that makes hash so good? And how can I do the same thing with kief.

Is it the heating process when compressing the kief that creates the desired effect?

Very curious. I would love to be able to make world class hashish from kief.

4. I bought a set of bubble bags and they're fantastic. I had a lot of my friends ask me to make hash for them because they loved the stuff I make. It produces a very nice, strong high that is very enjoyable when you want to just sit around and vegetate.

5. Thanks for the comment.

Yeah, I will be buying the bubble bags. And I will use dry ice extraction method. Dry ice method takes minutes compared to hours using water and ice.

I curious how pressing and heat effect the high.

What makes hash it's different colors? Black, blond.