Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Press Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by flow_culture, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Anyone have any experience with hash (or compressed kief if you want to get technical) made in a kief press? I just ordered a grinder and press a few weeks back and finally got to test it with a nice sizable amount of kief (about half a gram). I also heated the press over a space heater in my place before giving it a nice final tightening. The product was a nice piece about twice as thick as dime and slightly smaller in diameter. I'd post pics but my camera is a pain to sync with my computer. Anyways, it smokes very nicely and just keeps hitting when i put a small chunk in a bowl, pretty nice stuff. Just thought I'd see if any of you guys have tried this out.

2. #2 TexRx, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    You might be surprised by how small your pressed kief puck is when it comes out of the pollen press.... But, it can be pretty good quality smoke.
    Don't expect it all the time if your just collecting kief from your personal smoke. It's just a treat every month or two for me.
    Also, I've read that you should leave your pollen in the press overnight or for 8-10hrs before removing it. This helps it stick together in one piece.

3. I just made myself some hash out of a 1.1 g of kief. Except i used the iron method and parchment paper and created like a cube out of the strip i made.

4. Yeah its good stuff, I tested that piece and then i put the rest back in the press and tightened it up overnight so it should be pretty nice and tight now.