Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief in whip vape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bballnut413, May 26, 2010.

1. Can i do this if i am putting down some weed and putting kief on top?

2. Yes.

I advise that you run the temperature fairly low at first and gradually work up the temperature until it feels right because keife is so fine. Pack a nice level of ground herb to prevent it from being sucked through the screen and rip it lighter than usual. Also prepare for it to take a really long time to stop ripping. :smoke:

3. #3 ma1nstream, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Maybe if you have Three to Four screens on your whip... :smoking: Even with Two screens I somehow manage to pull grinded bud through every once in a while.

*edit*
    very sound advice, +rep

4. Are you using homemade screens or something? I have never even heard of that problem.

5. lol no... but I am pretty rough on my screens, I poke at them and stir my herb quiet a bit. It usually only happens after I've took about 10+ pulls and the herb gets very very fine

6. #6 KobeBryant, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    The only time my Da Buddha has ever let bud get pulled through was when the screen managed to split sideways a little so it left a large opening. I've never sucked bud through no matter how finely it's been ground, however particles of keife shrivel up a little bit and get pulled through easily. When I'm using my shorter hose I can feel specs of it land on the tip of my tongue and dissolve/disappear when I pack the bowl on my whip insufficiently.

Use keife sparingly. I've saved up very large quantities and if you gradually take out small portions of it at a time while simultaneously grinding everything and slowing using about .3 of high quality bud each time, you can pretty much create a never ending cycle of getting ripped that costs next-to-nothing on a day-to-day basis.

7. Yeah, when I stir the bud as I go I tend to force it against the side so the poker cuts it up more as it gets drier and drier and allows every last bit to get released. The end result on my bowls is usually around the consistency of sand. Seems to make it last a lot longer though.

8. The more surface area (the more grinded the weed) the more there is to vape. Always try to grind up as small as possible.

9. I think any experienced vape user knows that. :D

10. You gotta do it when your about to toss the salad, then you get the full taste of the kief. Soooooo good :smoke: