Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief in coffee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rizo, Nov 30, 2012.

1. So I have 1/4 gram of mid quality free kief from dispensary. Gona throw it in my coffee with my sugar & cream. Will this get me buzz at least? I got a quarter of top shelf stems should I make tea with that and the kief instead?

2. No, make tea with it instead. You need fat to extract the THC

3. Pretty sure that wont get you high. Try snorting it.

4. Don't snort it. What a crock! Kief needs to be decarbed for ingestion. Smoke it. You'll enjoy it more.

5. snort it with cocaine..I DARE you !!!

6. Make a little butter sauce to activate the thc, you need fat content or else it's just a waste

7. Buy a frozen pizza and sprinkle the keif on top of it then bake. I would think the fat oils from the cheese would do the trick.

8. #8 Rizo, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    I've decided to use the butter technique and heat it on low heat until the butter melts with the kief. And eat it with bread. Then il have stem tea on the side. I have huge amounts of crystally stems

9. [quote name='"Rizo"']I've decided to use the butter technique and heat it on low heat until the butter melts with the kief. And eat it with bread. Then il have stem tea on the side. I have huge amounts of crystally strms[/quote]

There u go man

Am curious to know if it worked?

10. Lol when OP goes mia, you know it worked :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. It works but didn't last long. Maybe I need a tea of kief. They r selling low shelf ones for 5 bucks

12. Deja vu today :p

---

This comes up every few days.... literally. :p

The search feature is your friend :)

The posts below will explain why the correct processing and appropriate edible solvents are -crucial- in order for you
    to absorb, and feel the effects from much of your potency.

Without the correct processing, not only are you consuming inactive material, but most of your potency active or not,
    goes 'in one end, and out the other' without absorption! :eek:

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1128523-hash-butter.html#post16184986

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1123216-cooking-hash.html#post16075357

That, and the first page of the CannaPharm, one of the stickied threads, is pretty much devoted to processing hash. :)

From the CannaPharm....

The first two tutorials below, are for making medical grade edible oils, using dry-sifted hash and solvent extracted concentrate.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

And, in case you need it...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

A few photo excerpts from the above tutorials... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few things you can make...

I whip these up almost a few times a month (and with a little modification, as an occasional treat, it's not all that horrible for those watching their waistlines [​IMG] )...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was part of a small brunch, for guests, a few weeks ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]