Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Hash???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 14, 2011.

1. I was skeptical at first but I checked out a gram for 30 n it lasted me about 3 days!

n it gets me so chopped with the littlest chunk on top of a bong hit or even by itself in a bowl! I love it!

let me know what you guys think!

Attached Files:

2. That looks goooooooood. I just ordered a kief box so I can start collecting my own faster than I can in a grinder. You should look into it :smoke:

3. #3 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    thanks man, I'll do that

4. hash rolled in kief?
    awesome

5. #5 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 15, 2011
    no, just compressed kief man

6. Ooo compressed kief, nice:smoke:
    Looks like a pretty good sized gram too

7. it was a straight gram I traded 1.5 of northern lights for. it's so dank!

8. yeah dawg, it gets you ripped.

9. #9 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 15, 2011
    I noticed >_<

10. #10 Malaclypse, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Compressed kief is way closer to traditional hash than that QWISO shit or that bubble shit. Not that there's anything wrong with those, but this is much easier.

You can do it with or without a kief catcher, but some kind of grinding method helps, even if it's just scissors and a shot glass or a shitty grinder. If you have enough kief already, it's even easier, but you can also start with bud. If it's bud do the following:
    Sorry about the lack of pics. Just read the instructions and let your brain do the rest.

1. Grind the bud as finely as you can, trying to get the trichomes to release.

2. Put the bud on a ceramic plate (a plate is perfect because it's relatively flat, has raised edges, and is hard enough to withstand firm pressing).

3. Get your hands a little moist/warm, and begin to push the bud around the plate with your thumb, so that kief slowly begins collecting on your thumb.

4. When it looks like you have enough for a piece of hash (guess), (make sure your hands are warm) put the part of your thumb covered in kief in the center of your other hand, and begin working it into one little piece of hash. (Again sorry about the pics, you just gotta fuck around with it for a little while, try a couple times, you'll get it right)

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4. There's still more kief on the bud you used, and perhaps you have more bud anyway.

If you're starting with kief, it's really just step 4.

As far as smoking it goes, I recommend forming it into a ball, then pressing it into a disc, and smoking it by itself in a bowl or maybe a bubbler, with a screen either way. Bongs mostly eat hash, because you just don't need big hits. The most important thing I can stress is that when you're not hitting it, you keep it covered with your hand, or your hand in a sleeve, do not let it burn. And DO NOT torch the whole thing. It's way better to be able to take a bunch of hits that you can hold in, than take a couple rips that you cough out immediately.

I think that's it. Have fun kids.

11. thanks for the info bro!! much appreciated!

12. No problem dude.

13. Does anyone know if you can eat kief hash?
    I have a pollen press, and I've made my own little puck. I'm leaving tomorrow on a plane and was wondering if I could just eat it before i get out at the airport, or if I would have to smoke it beforehand