Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AnthonyTinadio, Jan 4, 2011.

1. okay im saving kief up, and i seen this method how to use it to make hash. put it in wax paper, heat press. ect..so this really makes hash? like i can put this "hash" on a pin and use the glass method of smoking.?light the hash on the pin and blow out and put glass over it?or is it still just kief.i dont really understand how its hash?

2. I've only done this once but I think you're essentially just pressing all the kief together and fusing it all together. You won't be disappointed with the end product though, I can assure you.

3. StonedPanda is right ^

4. Ye this is how you make hash, but it would be easier to smoke it just in a bong or joint.

5. Yep u sure can. If its good kief then it will be some GOOD hash. :D

Kief in my eyes IS hash (pressed or not). Any THC concentrate that is SMOKEABLE is hash to me. But im just a dumb stoner... :smoke:

6. Yeah you can do this along with a few other methods, but I found it too much hassle and just started smoking bowls of kief.

7. I like to keep it simple and just sprinkle it on a bowl of weed. It's like popcorn with extra butter. :D

8. i get it all the time from this dude i know, except he gets it out using the cold water extraction method with all his clippings. it always smokes tight