Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SweetLeaf04, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey! I understand that there's different ways hash is made, and some (such as bubble hash) is more potent. I was wondering how strong hash that was made from the kief of a grinder would be... Is it considered good hash? Or shitty hash? It smokes well for me... Just curious if the method in which hash is made changes anything? Thanks!

All in all... Your just another brick in the wall.

2. #2 Guest, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014

Methods result in HUGE differences, from the way it looks and feels, to it's smell, the taste, the way it smokes….

So you took Kief from a grinder, then compressed it and heated it up, to get hash? I mean kief is usually pretty potent, but no where as nice bubble hash.

Remember...Just take it slow, you can always have more, but you can't have less once you have already had it.

:smoke:

3. #3 SweetLeaf04, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I'm guessin you can't make bubble hash from kief?... Haha. Any way I could use straight bud to make it? Would it be worth it?

4. Your gonna need bubble bags to make bubble hash,you can use nugs, but you'll need a lot to make a little. Best use trim after a fat harvest, if you grow. Pressed hash isn't AS potent as bubble hash is supposed to be, but it's still good. I do prefer smoking hash over bud, So I make that sacrifice, and do make it with bud, but after a 16 pound harvest I can afford it. Most can't. You could take some nugs and make oil though,better product imo, stable,and gets you right where you need to be

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

5. IMO I prefer making QWISO (Quick Wash Isopropyl) because it's cheap and effective, it also smokes amazing and you can do small runs (3.5-7g) Pressed kief smokes alright but you'd probably be better off just topping some bowls off with it

QWISO is very nice to smoke and it has a very floral even sweet taste to it. It's good to make a small nest in your pipe of ground bud then place it in the middle and cover it over. Kief and Hash will light on fire and waste a large amount of it so be careful.

7. How much would you yield from a quarter? 7g

8. A good gudieline to use is 10% return. Usually you get about a gram from a quarter