Kief e juice method??

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Yng.jx, Dec 15, 2016.

1. I have done research on this topic but everything seems to be telling me different things. I am looking to make some but do not know where to start, I've got everything I need and am just looking for a simple, productive method. Does anybody know a correct way to do this or have any decent websites they would recommend? Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]
    We picked this up from the local dispensary
    [​IMG]
    I hadn't exhausted my own before I started working up a refill for the empty TTS already had..
    [​IMG]
    More bits followed
    [​IMG]
    More cleaner batches
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This has been the most successful, filling the cap with kief.. Adding a few eyedroppers of 151-190 proof ever clear then topping the cap up with any off the shelf 0mg E juice and heat till boiling.. I'm cooking off most of the alcohol at this point then strain through the water soaked coffee filter.. Can pour the juice back into the cap to reduce more of the water off it gained in the filter but I've been running the stuff as is it the carts I have..
    It works as the infused juice is about as potent as the dispensary carts we've bought..
    It does darken as it gets used and the atomizers slowly clog so it's got it's drawbacks yet..
    I've got my eye on an RDA but need a mod to drive it with so that's a ways off still..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks a load for this info bro, would you recommend doing it? Also is it a good high?

• Like Like x 1
  4. @Yng.jx
    As a grower I have plenty of concentrate in the form of kief on hand to play with so the process does work which is what we set out to prove..
    At what effectiveness I don't know.. You'd likely get more high per gram from just toking up the kief in it's raw form.. I'm looking to avoid the combustion temps so I don't care all that much as to how good my transfers are just yet..
    The high is good and my canna buddy TTS says my juice is at least as good per load as the store bought cartridges are.. It's not as fast as smoking is with a 3 to 5 minutes delay before full onset of the high that takes a little getting used to..
    Using the store bought flavored 0 mg liquids it has virtually zero canna flavor and I can toke up in public with little worry..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's pretty cool man I'm looking to start as a way to reduce smoking as much would you recommend this bro? And thanks for all the info really helps me

6. @Yng.jx
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    You can try this.. I've been using them for a couple of years now instead of smoking.. The Vape is just a little icing on the cake..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. :vaping: Tons of great info on Brass's threads

8. Thanks man I'm going to look into both methods a bit more but tbh those hash capsules sound littt

• Like Like x 1
  9. been curious about this myself. Saw a youtube video on it