1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Kief Cookies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by thccrystals, Mar 31, 2003.

1. I've got this pillsbury cookie dough at home, it's really easy to make cookies(just put spoonfuls on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 for about 13 min). So does anyone know if I could achieve anything off of adding Kief to the dough? Any thoughts or ideas?

2. why not just blaze it?

3. you need to heat it with some type of oil or fat before adding so the thc has somehting to bond with.

4. i dont know if you could get enough kief, but doesn't the thc molecule get destroyed at high temps?

5. It's not possible for the THC to bond with something already in the dough? Post some more thoughts peoples...

6. go ahead and simmer your thc source in butter, find a cookie recipie, or box o' brownies and make them. those already made in a can cookies where not meant for intoxication, just munchies, thats why they are so easy.

7. that's only REALLY high temperatures (jet-flame lighter)...sub-flammable temperatures are ok

8. yes this method works.

.5 g per cookie. 1 to get high. 2 to get blasted. (for normal people)..

for people like ourselves... we might need more.

9. lol do you realize how old this thread is

besides, you estimates are far, far, far too high

2 grams of kief in one cookie? I mean maybe if you're trying to get a hippo stoned that'd be an appropriate amount. Even for someone with a decent tolerance, 0.5g would get you pretty high

and this method doesn't work either

10. Dude, he meant 2 half gram cookies, not 2 grams in one cookie. :p

11. #11 thewarden, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that makes a hell of a lot more sense haha

even then though, eating 2 cookies with a half gram of kief each would get you really, really stoned

Grasscity Deals Near You