Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Collection After 5 Days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dead ego, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I just started smoking Thursday night after being on probation for 13 months. This is the kief I was able to collect over the past 5 days. 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ohhh man for 5 days thats alot of kief my friend, do you have any idea what strain it is that you used to collect all that? :D

3. I'm not sure what the strain is called. But I did the coin trick inside my grinder. I just keep a dime in my grinder at all times. 

Here are pictures of the bud.

First Bud Back and Front:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second Bud Back and Front: 
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I've gotta try that coin trick. 

5. Coin trick?  I'm intrigued, what is this coin trick?

6. Yes, me too.

7. it knocks the heads off the stalks and then rubs them through the screen after you grind the herb and it falls down into the chamber...put the dime in the collect chamber not the keif chamber which is under the screen...nothing goes in the part below the screen except the keif

8. Doesn't kief stick to the coin?

9. Yes

10. So wouldn't you lose kief that is stuck to the coin? How would you get it off?

I also really hope you wash the coin first... Money is gross. :hide:

11. I guess you could use a kief squeegee that usually comes with those grinders

12. No man. I'm using a clean dime. I sterilized that shit before putting it in my grinder. Plus your hands that will be touching your weed, will probably have more germs on your hands than a washed coin. 

As for the kief sticking onto the coin. No is the short answer. You will see some kief stuck to the coin if you look very closely, but its minimal waste.

Don't knock it till you try it. 

13. Your point about hands are true lol

It sounds like an interesting idea, but I'd rather just smoke more bud. Maybe I'll try it out sometime though. :)

14. You wont lose any bud. 

But you probably lose some bud potency. It is probably nothing sufficient. I dont noticed a difference in potency when I use the coin trick and no coin in grinder. And after a few days you'll have a nice treat(s)

15. dude that's a lot of kief after 5 days what the fuck lol. I put like an ounce through my grinder to get that much, unless that's how much you smoked. Also about the keif on the coin thing, it only collects a certain amount. It's like an investment so that past a certain point it wont collect more. 

16. SEXY!!!!!!

17. I was gonna make a joke about this, but now that I think about it, there really is a thing known as a kief squeegee isn't there? I thought you were joking.

18. No I've only used about 3 grams. I agree with you on the last part. 

19. Use dry ice method and you will get triple that amount.

20. With keif box
    Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app