Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief coating glass tube, can i utilize any?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by +AVA-182_Racer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. so i dunno if this is going to sound extremely stupid, im still buzzin off my last blunt this afternoon, but anyway i have a little glass tube that has a cap that i keep my stash in, well its built up a lot of i guess you could call it kief, its lil hairs, crystals and tiny bits of bud, but its coating the glass like on the sides...anyway to gather this and get some'n out of it??

2. Just scrape it with whatever will fit... even scrape it all down to the bottom with something, then tap it out onto a plate etc. I'd recommend a razerblade but it sounds like your "tube" isn't very big.

3. yeah the tube is kinda tiny, like just enough to put your pinky in

4. Put it in the freezer for a few minutes, scrape it then tap it over a piece of paper or something. Repeat the cooling process since it'll warm up fairly quickly (ie longer than it takes to cool). The cold just makes it so the trichs won't crush and stick and so they come off the glass easier.

5. A mini paint brush worked for me when I had this problem perfectly!

6. Yeah go to your craft store and invest in a paint brush like below
    [​IMG]

Great for scraping kief out of anything, sounds perfect for your situation.

Make sure to get one with a flat tip for well obvious reasons.

7. Take a paper clip to it and scape it out and make a ball