Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Catcher

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cmoney93, Jul 29, 2013.

1. I've had this grinder for about 6 or 7 months now and since day 1 it's produced a tremendous amount of kief and i've 10000% taken advantage of that... Around a month ago i started to notice a lack of production of my kief and im pretty bummed about it. Question is :

How do i clean my kief catcher??? I think it might be a little clogged up and is there anyway i can clean it to restore its output?!

thanks for any help.

2. 91 isopropyl alcohol..then let the alcohol evaporate and you'll be left with "grinder hash"

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. let the entire grinder soak in it? and will the "grinder hash" be ok to indulge in after its semi infused with alcohol? 

4. The hash has gotta be completely devoid of alcohol before you do anything with it. Its not safe to smoke alcohol.

5. I have a pool and when i wanna clean any of my weed related items what so ever i throw them in the pool and let them sit there at the bottom for like a day and the clorine in the pool goes to work.

6. so soak my grinder in the 91% isopropyl alcohol and let it dry/let the alcohol evaporate and i should be good to go??

thanks for all the help