Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Catcher

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Apr 4, 2013.

1. So I filled up the bottom of my grinder pretty good and now I keep looking at my pile and it seems like its not getting any bigger. Does that happen to any of you guys?

2. Does your kief catcher usually fill up quickly? Sometimes the trichomes stick pretty well to the weed. I wouldn't be in any hurry to knock it off, you're just making your weed less potent anyway.

3. When I clean my grinder I can see water actually trapped in the screen until I blow it out or it dries completely. I'd assume the same thing happens with kief, because a clean grinder collects much more than a "dirty" one.

4. nope. haha just kidding. yea it happens all the time

5. Yeah, I tend to clean the screen of my grinder, and the side walls are notorious for stealing some of the kief.