Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr. buddington, Jan 16, 2009.

1. i was thinking about this last night before i went to sleep and thought it was a good idea but i had some questions.

i started a keif collection and am trying to fill up an entire spice jar (almost 4 oz) and i was thinking...instead of using weed, why dont i just put a bunch of kief into the batch.

my questions are:

how much kief would i need to throw into the mix to make an 8 inch trays worth of brownies?

would it be more or less potent?

and would the taste of weed be as prevalent?

2. I wouldn't do it, seems like a waste of kief. Garbage green works fine for brownies, why waste the best stuff you could possibly smoke?

3. dude that would be soooooo dank, do it.

but dude, how much weed to you have to smoke to get 4 zips of kief? jesus creeping christ....

good luck

4. this year on my birthday my friends made me some hash brownies with 8 grams of hash ground up in it
    and oh man was i fucked up. two fifths of soco 100 proof and a tray of hash brownies
    i love my friends haha

5. i wouldnt use 4 oz of kief, thats fucking absurd, and i probs wouldnt even use 1 oz. the jar i use for my kief collection was originally a garlic powder jar and it said it held 88 grams of garlic powder, which means its probs not gonna hold the same amount of kief. i think it would be a great idea, but idk how much keif i would need to use

6. That sounds very intriguing. I would imagine you would be so high from kief loaded brownies, however, I have no idea how much you would use....ALthough I would probabbly use a quarter of kief....although i never have that much kief......if you try it definitly less us know how it goes

7. as one would imagine its gonna take A LOT of time to gather that much kief, but as soon as i do and i get a chance to whip up a batch of brownies i will post the results imiediately

8. how much is a fifth of booze?

These americans terms confuse me.

9. its the bottle between a pint and a half gallon

10. here its like.

mickey
    pint
    Quart
    texas mickey.

11. Horray for the texas mickey!!

12. Although I don't have an answer for you, I was wondering the same thing. I have a kief collector FULL of kief, and I smoke it all the time, so it's no big deal for me. Only the dankest of danks go through there, so I figured I should make some brownies.
    Maybe an add on to this question is - How much qwiso hash could be used?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, it's just, I want answers, too!
    :hello: