Kief Box

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ty14, Jan 7, 2011.

1. No this is not advertising i'm high this morning from a wake and bake and thought these boxes were the shit when i found them and thought i'd share... I'm looking for a good one and seen these and it blew my mind especially the cheech and chong and bob marley ones... I really like the slyde kief boxes though.. I know vato had one thats where i began liking them haha.. If you know some other good boxes that are in a fair price range post the link please! I definitely have to have a box for my apartment cuz the drive for me to get bud will be atleast two hours round trip so i'll need to conserve as much "product" as possible.. Me and a buddy are going to split a zip each trip.. So this box will help produce more product to get high with..

Home

2. BUMP

Click the link and check it out.. Shit looks pretty dope.. No comments?

3. I love the one with the Sativa carved on it, that shit is so hot...I also love the idea of a keif box...I seen someone on here with one not too long ago but I didnt know that there was awesome custom shits like this...

I might have to get one myself good sir...lol

4. I think they're fuckin neat.. I like the bob marley ones and the cheech and chong ones.. That will be my birthday present from the old lady :D

5. i personally dislike keif boxes. their cool and everything, i just think a grinder is a way more efficient way of collecting keif. but i do think that bob ones pretty cool

:smoke:

6. Way more efficient? How?! You can put twice the bud in it.. My buddy has one and he grinds all his bud up with a 2 piece and dumps it in the kief box and throws like 3 or 4 quarters in it and shakes the hell out of it and he gets tons of kief! More efficient than a grinder? Not from what i've seen imo.. It takes me forever to get a sizable amount of kief off my grinder and i've been smoking some bomb ass kush too.. :rolleyes:

7. thank you all for the kind words, just let me know would be glad to hook you up with a custom box for you.....

8. I enjoy the idea of a keif box for when there is all kinds of extra plant material/stems that you want to give a shake. But why store new, crystal covered bud inside and shake all the crystals off so that you can smoke it later. Also I met a dealer once that pre-shook everything he sold though his keif box, I walked out empty handed that day.

If I was growing and had tons of extra plant material, hell fucking yes I'd own one of these. But a good medium/large grinder has doen an excellent job so far

9. I don't like them kief boxes.The micron screens on those are 120 microns.If I get a kief box I want one with a 80 micron screen.So I can collect some damn good kief.If I want a 120 micron screen ill buy a space case.

10. The bud's still gonna get you high so what its gonna hurt to get the kief off? When you shake it off your killing two birds with one stone cuz when you run out of bud you can come scrape the bottom of that and get high multiple times.. So i myself could put alot of use to a kief box.. My buddy and i will live 2 hours round trip from bud and won't be able to make that trip often so we'll have to conserve as much as possible.. We'll be splitting a zip each trip. So we can throw that zip in the box and get the kief off and save that for when we run out.. Seems like a good idea to me

Haha i didn't even know you had a grasscity account but with the art on your boxes it comes to me now that it is pretty obvious that you would lol... I will more than likely be contacting you about getting a box done..

11. i like them more because i dont like putting all my weed into the grinder at once and dont care all that much about the keif. and its grinding it up for me while saving a little bit of keif

12. i have 80 aswell , thats what i do i build what you want , when you order a kustom box , you get to buy what you want not what i got...

13. How much are the bob marley boxes or the cheech and chong ones?

14. I'll take a custom box bro...that would be awesome..

15. my friend wasw actually just talking about getting on to me the other day. whats your price range?

16. I looked around for a custom kief box and ultimately went with Mr Kiefbox because, well, he's a fellow blade! And I'm glad I did. Ordered two 4x4's, one for me and one for my brother. It was for his birthday and he's a blacksmith, so I did a little design for his. They just arrived about an hour ago, and I already have a nice little layer of kief in mine :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are definitely nice for the price. The same thing would be up to twice as much from a LHS, at least around here, and that's without the option of a custom design. Plus Myron has a quick turnaround and responded to my emails very quickly. A+!

17. So it’s taken me sometime because I’ve tried to be patient and see what happens with the outcome of Mr Kief getting back with me to square things up but a couple years ago I reached out to him to try and get a life box and trim tray made by him and I have yet to ever receive any type of product from it what so ever. I’m sure that others have had good success with him but honestly he ripped me off and I even paid him in advance because he said that’s the only way he does his business. Last time I contacted him he said he was no longer making the products he used to and wouldn’t return the money that I had sent him through . So just a word to other people stay away from this guy because he’s a rip off.

• Like Like x 1
  18. And that is the number one reason we don't allow non-sponsors to advertise or self promote.

• Like Like x 2