Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RatedRLong, Jun 29, 2010.

1. I figured this was a good enough occasion to make my first thread so here goes.

I just brushed all of the kief from my grinder, which has had about 1.25oz of some nice mids run through it, onto tonight bowl of goodies. I picked up an oz about two weeks ago (all gone now) and I found that since I've had a lot on hand recently, I've gotten better at conserving. Been doing just fine with the 2g I picked up on Saturday and still have enough for tomorrows wake n bake. I dunno how, but I'm not gonna question it.

Time to spark up! Thx for the great posts/ threads, GC. I'm glad I joined. Happy toking!

2. sounds good man

3. Smoke a bowl for me :)

4. love kief bowls man... wish i had some now

5. Keif is for people with grinders..=(

6. yea :mad:
    wish i still had mine

7. Make a little base at the bottom with weed so the keif dosnt just go to waste.And enjoy.

8. Careful shit burns fast.