Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Mar 20, 2013.

1. So I just got a grinder a few days ago and ground up an eighth in it the last few days. i got quiet a bit of kief so i was curious if I should smoke a full bowl of kief. and how thatd be. Has anyone else smoked a full bowl of keif before? hows it?

2. Keif is pretty fucking bomb brah.

3. My buddy saves up all his kief until 4/20 and then smokes a straight grav bowl of it when he wakes up in the morning, then puts the rest in joints and on bowls and stuff.

I've done it with him before once, it's intense. Real spacey, crazy racing thought high, almost instantly. I felt BAKED before I even exhaled, and just sat on the couch and closed my eyes. It's really effective not just cause it's straight kief but also cause it's the combination of god knows how many strains.

I HIGH-ly recommend it. Hahahah :smoke:

4. lol so ive heard. Ive only smoked it once so im pretty new to it and that once was like 4 -5 mothes ago. so i assume itll be pretty epic haha

5. nodoubt man. im definitely gunna save some kief for a grav hit. idk if ill wait til 4/20 though lol

6. Usually I save up my kief until I have quite a lot of it. Then If I'm ever low/dry or can only get regs I'll put a small spoonful on top of my weed.