Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief blunts vs compressed kief blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Extacie, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Which do you like better? Recentley ive been rolling my blunts with compressed kief instead of just normal loose kief and ive noticed that the blunts burn much better like that instead of burning all funny and it seems to have more of an effect on me when compressed imo.. What do you all think?

2. I like my kief compressed unless i'm just sprinkling it in a bowl. When its loose there is a lot of surface area and it burns up really fast.

3. If the blunt burns funny with regular kief then you didnt mix it. If you mix it up with the bud instead of just puttin it on top it shouldnt burn funny. I just smoke kief bowls with a tiny nug at the bottom so it doesnt come out.

4. How did i know that someone would say that? lol. Yea i know, i mix it up everytime, but i generally have about 50-75% kief so even when i do mix it up with the bud it will still burn funny half the time just because the large amount of kief. Now when i compress it, its a dif story. And i agree on the bowls, i tried to smoke a couple kief bowls w/ compressed kief and i like loose kief better than compressed for that

5. Not going to lie, I would rather burn the kief in a glass bowl over a blunt. The tobacco would cover so much of the amazing taste.

6. I love blunts but i smoke my kief in a bowl.

7. I like kief covered lips the best :eek:
    But really I'd go compressed.

8. lol kief anything is awesome!!

such a clean high if you smoke kief by it self(barely any bud beneath it)

9. compressed is better in all ways, burns slower, MORE kief, more powerful hits. whats not to like?!