Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quathom, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hey, this is my new post on this site. I recently took a break from smoking because of school and stuff. I'm gonna smoke a blunt with a buddy over the weekends and i have a shit ton of kief left over. Would anyone recommend adding a little bit of the kief (.2) to the blunt?

2. Yes, sprinkle ontop of bud, and have fun :smoking:

3. kk thanks bro

4. Are you asking if it is a good idea to smoke kief...? Really?

5. Take the empty wrap, and evenly distribute kief on the bottom of the wrap. Put some bud on top of the kief and roll it, that way your kief stays good the whole time.

It'll get you high as fuck, I've smoked a kief blunt between 3 people with probably like a gram of kief and a gram of weed. Dangerous is a good word to describe it, even between 3 people. :smoking:

6. haha lol, i just heard its a waste to smoke kief in blunts/joints

7. man, I would sure like to try this. never gotten ahold of some kief and never get around to making it

8. #8 RedeyeJedii, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    I would personally toss the pot in the kief to make it extra kief-y and then roll it with that and sprinkle the remainder as evenly as possible over the blunt. You don't want a strip of kief making the blunt burn super unevenly.

9. thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be sure to toke up today