Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Balls? Anyone else make them?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Winegums, May 16, 2013.

1. Me and my brother use a magic bullet style blender for grinding our weed and the walls were caked in kief and a tiny bit of super super fine plant dust. So I scrapped a bit off and rolled it into two little balls about the size of a pea. I stuck one of the little guys in a nest of bud in my pipe and damn... it was potent! I took a good hit like I usually do and INSTANT coughing ensued (Nothing like making a mistake to learn a lesson, Hit it much softer next time). After one more hit I was right fucked up! I checked the ball the next morning and only 1/4 was gone.

So over all I'm very impressed with how effective this was and wondering if anyone else does it?

2. Never have I smoked a keif ball... But I have smoked a keif joint! and man that fucked me up! :)

3. Yes, lol, kief in general is a lovely thing :)

4. ive used a kief press