Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief And Tobacco Bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Malik Sativa, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Yesterday I was introduced to smoking kief and tobacco and that me coughing like a bitch the high was pretty good though. Anybody else done this before.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

tobacco KILLS the smoker and the people unlucky enough to inhale second hand smoke...

don't be another moron that is killed by a KNOWN KILLER...stop smoking tobacco...stop killing other people.

3. Dammit people, stopping mixing weed and cancer

4. don't worry it was a one time thing

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 HelloThere, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
    After I got a concussion I was dry but concussed so I resorted to smoking a keif and tobacco joint. Gave me really bad spins and nausea.

Tobacco is really bad for you though as everyone else says and the fact that when I smoked bud two days later I was fine and no symptoms whatsoever and it actually helped the concussion says that nicotine is poison

6. Save your money, time, and health....

Just smoke that green stuff, it doesn't kill you😉

7. Hmmm I'd rather just smoke the kief

The tiniest bowl will get you stoned

8. I mean, I'm sure tobacco isn't good for you, but the main problem with "tobacco" isn't in the tobacco itself, but in the toxic and carcinogenic chemicals put in cigarettes.

I don't smoke, but the idea of mixing kief and tobacco intrigues me.

9. Let ppl live their life.

10. Seriously guys? Tobacco is bad for you but it's not the fucking devils drug. Some people like tobacco Let people make their own choices. (I don't smoke tobacco)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I am not a tobacco user but from time to time, I like myself a fat spliff, just to change it up from time to time, once in awhile wont hurt ya

Sometimes if I want to smoke some kief but don't wanna hassle with grinding up some bud (first world problems haha). I will throw some keif in the bowl and use the smallest amount possible to cover up the kief with the tobacco just so the kief doesn't get any of the heat off the flame/lighter, usually it isn't that bad unless I milk it all up then it is a lil bit nasty but nothing I cant handle

12. Well i heard that the only reason people mix with tobacco is for the smoke or something i have no clue really. Only had a spliff once and they told me it was so it could hit better?