Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief and smoking it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Devmode, Apr 7, 2016.

1. I've been smoking some purple trainwreck and i have some kief too. I've always heard kief was just the good stuff. I sprinkle some on usually, but i haven't seen a big difference in my high. I usually packed some grinded and kief layered it on top, and i might make a few layers several times. Regardless, I'm not sure if i just need to dump the kief in rather than small sprinkles. What's a good quantity?

2. I usually smoke a whole keef bowl and get pretty high, but that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. IMO smoking twice as much doesn't get you twice as high but it will increase your tolerance which isn't good. Smoke as little as it takes to get an enjoyable high. Or smoke until you're where you want to be. It's all your preference.

4. I usually will just cover the top of the bowl pack in a thin layer of kief and try to corner the bowl as much as possible so you don't waste too much

5. It's possible to do it either way. I've always felt sprinkling a bowl with kief gives it a mellow boost to the high, not like overload status or anything. My one objection about whole bowls of kief is that it snaps really fast, I feel like I barely get anything out of it. Just my opinion though. As far as what I consider a 'good quantity' to be, I'd say a couple good layers sprinkled on top of the bowl.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

6. Sometimes when I want to get really stoned I put a little bit of the bowl with weed maybe 1/3 and the rest is just kief dumped on it.

7. Usually just keef bowls are good for one quick snap to get a intense high for a little bit usually sprinkling on top of bud usually just keeps my high going longer or slightly better