Kids who get cars handed to them without doing anything at all #spoiled #lucky

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Do you know anybody whose parents got them a pretty nice car and they didnt work for it?

I got a friend like that and he complains alot O.O

2. Yeah, they get a nice car, and then they go off to college on their parents dime and bitch about having to be in class at 9am..

3. I know of someone that got an $80000 car for free from my his parents and it had a few minor scratches so he made them take it back.

Sad reflection on society really, but not surprising in the slightest.

4. You know this isn't twiter right.

5. ^ I was just about to post some pics of me eating mass quantities of fruit in my private jet...:bongin:

6. this girl who i went to school with for her 12th birthday she got a brand new corvette her 16th birthday new camero..18th birthday challenger..graduation she got drunk wrecked the challenger got a dui and her parents sent her away hahah now she's driving a shitty jeep

7. Yeah it's called Scottsdale

8. Yup, my friend in highschool was given a tracker and then complained non stop about how crappy it looked and her dad handed her gas money all the time to. She drove us around a lot though so I was gratefull she had it, it was terrible for skipping class with unfortunately.

9. My parents bought me a car, and I didn't work for it at all.

10. I knew a dude that got all his shit handed to him, including multiple cars, He wasn't a bitch about it though he was always grateful.

11. me. they bought it cheap from a neighbor for my brother since he had an amazing gpa and everything..when he went to college i got it. still have it, still works.

12. I got my car for free, although it was my great grandmas and she died so I got it.

13. I never got a new car
    But when i was 14 my parents had a lot of cars on our property
    I ended up choosing a 2001 ford econoline van

14. yeah it can be pretty annoying seeing your friend or just some turd get some sick car from their parents, then be ungrateful or fuck it up. especially when you've been saving up all year for one and are still saving. teens are so much more likely to crash and treat their cars shitty when they didn't pay a dime for it. my kid can buy his own car

15. Someone I know who parents are LOADED left there $80,000 1978 Chevy Camero to him. Shit like that pisses me off.

16. [quote name='"Douggs"']Yeah it's called Scottsdale[/quote]

And Gilbert.

17. When I was at community college there was this chick who drove around in a brand new Porche 911 Turbo. I never knew her but people said she was a huge cunt.

There was a dude I actually knew, his parents bought and paid for him an apartment and a car, nothing crazy nice for either one but he didn't pay for anything, nor his tuition. He was grateful for it, but I felt kind of bad for him because I could tell he was somewhat naive.

18. My uncle bought my car for me. He bought it used but it's great and I'm not a bitch about it I'm greatful for it. Nissan altima.
    I paid my college tuition out of my pocket though

19. Kids who use hash tags #douchyhipsterbullshit

My parents never gave me a car, so when I went off to college, I became very friendly with public transportation and my bicycle.

You see some weird shit on the bus..