Kids These Days Are Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicOne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Don't blame the entire generation for the gay mainstream bullshit. Every generation has its own gas mainstream bullshit that the generation before it cannot tolerate. 

2. Only read the title, and all I have to say is amen...

3. #143 DebbyDowner, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    I was talking to this 70 year-old man about this very situation and he said the same thing about the generation subsequent to his: their lazy, ill-mannered, weak, retarded, etc. The guy is a cranky, miserable old shit who's going to die alone, might I add.  From this superficial observation, would it be reasonable for me to assume that everyone in this thread who dislikes their subsequent generation will end up similarly to this 70 year-old man? 

I do acknowledge that my generation is filled with a bunch of morons, though, their is an underwhelming minority (LoL) who are smarter than people with twice their life experience. I'm sure the same could be said about the old man's generation.

My point is that it's always been like this. The leaders always were outnumbered by the followers. Don't let what's mainly perceived cloud your judgment. 

4. Your judging a group of millions based on a small amount of information. That seems unfair to me. If anything blame the society that the adults help create and maintain, kids are simply a product of their environment.

5. Ironically you read the site's terms and still posted this. :laughing:     :smoke:

6. #146 John Adams, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    These threads always bring them out lol funny thing is that was his first post :wave: bye now