Kids These Days Are Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicOne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #61 NativeSoundz, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Im pretty sure every older generation has said this about the "kids these days".

I've met a lot of families who keep their kids active, they don't own video games n cell phones in elementary school. They're respectful and they just love to be adventurous kids. There is still hope people

2. I hate how kids now no longer have any respect what so ever

3. You do realize adults create the circumstances for kids to live under right? This is an overall societal problem of the human ego that has created the children of today. But who created the children? The apple doesnt fall too far from the tree. In our human case our tree has a parasite and is killing the whole tree and the soil and gives off a bad stench, so yes it would produce shit apples

4. I'm pretty lazy now but I had a great childhood and remember being out ALL the time Skateboarding. When it rained we'd just go into the multi-story car park and take over the entire ground floor haha. good times

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6. Today an 8 yr old told me he has swag for days

7. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >It is the pussification of America.

The end.

</blockquote> True.
    Say all this talk about how society has produced some shitty new millennium age children has got me thinking...mabye its the way we use money, define ourselves, grind for destructive and pointless material shit, and an overall lack of awareness and self knowingness as a human species that is causing all the shit we hate..i wonder...

I think its the fact that a lot of parents are self centered and would rather sit on the internet all day than play with their kids..build a puzzle, play catch, take em for a walk just do something

9. Continue to learn and grow. Cherish your appreciation of intellect, and you'll discover more as you age.

It's a true gift to be wise beyond your years and strive toward goals, a lot of kids 12-17 are gonna think they know it all without any real world experience. After high school, you grow or remain in your ways. We can continue to encourage others to stimulate themselves through a wide variety of education, but the individual has to want it.

10. are.... are you saying that the the 30+ age group are "fucking stupid" toooooo....  :cry:

11. #71 Rebel Eye, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Kids these days around here have nice new mopeds and ride around in little packs wearing gay ass t-shirts that say "class of 2017" or some shit. My crew and I rode skateboards and bmx bikes, and we played in the fucking rain! As soon as it rains outside the kids go in.. No wait, they are already in playing video games..

12. As long as these kiddos don't disrespect me or my family I don't give a shit. We were all kids once. This generation is no different from your parents generation.

13. Eh, I dunno bout that. They might be kinda different, my mom was born in '49 lol.

14. they act like that cause their parents don't give one fuck about them....i'd get my ass beat if i was doing that when i was a kid...nowadays parents don't want to do their fucking job at raising a kid...which is why we got so many teenagers, that have no manners, common sense, or respect for anybody.

15. #75 CABNumber, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Fucken life, it's so complicated sometimes. They just don't know where to start. I'll we ever wanted was happiness.

16. I agree with you! Altough I would probably extend the age range to 22. For the most part all he kids i meet under 23 are spoiled, entitled, dont know what it means to work for what they want, expect mommy and daddy to fund their bar hopping and nights out. Which really bothers me.

agreed. my fiancee is 21, works 40+ hours a week, helps her family out & helps my family out when needed. on the other hand her sister is 22 and the exact opposite of her (immature, irresponsible, etc..) even though they were raised exactly the same. it's ridiculous.  

we're still trying to figure out what happened lol  :confused_2:

i find it's more because parents are scared to hit their kids now a days, they all think the cops are gonna show up and charge them. when i was young, if you were bad you got hit. simple and easy. and you learned not to do what got you hit ever again.

19. Because all of you were perfect when you were kids. All these broad assumptions become ironic after a while.

20. Thats my life story!! My sisters are both in their 20's living at home still. both of them have two kids each, Dont work full time, get their "nails did" smoke cigs all day, and mooch off my parents. Its onoxious, I got married at 18, worked 40+ hrs a weeks since then, went to school at night, and now after all my hard work I am a stay at home mom at 26 who owns her own house. They are perpetual teenagers, and the crazy thing is so are all of their friends. I dont get it! My parents and their friends parents just continue to let them be losers who will never be able to do anything with themselves. its aggravating!!!