Kids These Days Are Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicOne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Kids do dumb shit... I used to do dumb shit! I think we all did some dumb shit as a kid. Its like a stage of life though.. to help you learn from your mistakes.

2. gallon smashing is simply this generations fire in the hole..when i was a kid 10 years ago we tried to be cky & jackass.whats changed

3. These darn whipper snappers have it easy these days! *shakes cane furiously*

There's just a different style of upbringing for the younger generation.

Parents are spending a lot more time and energy providing. Putting in constant overtime at work usually leaves you too burnt out to pay close attention to the family.

4. I blame the internet,MTV, and bad parenting. Don't get me wrong I first got internet when I was 8 but it was shitty dial-up and I barely used it cuz it sucked and there were no sites like youtube,facebook,twitter,memes, etc. All you really had was the TV and radio which also sucked in the 90's/ But now, kids have access to high speed internet, ipods, and iphones. These things are like babysitters.

MTV has always been the station for teens since the 80's. Now there's barely no music, and when there is, it's always that shitty pop shit. No more MTV Raps. No more Headbangers Ball. No more celebrity death match. No more WWF Sunday night heat. It's all shows about sex,drugs, and alcohol.

Kids don't have real heros anymore.

I have a 7 year old cousin that doesnt even know how to ride a bike yet...WITH training wheels. He spends his time inside with an ipad looking at minecraft videos and shit. When I was 7, i had already takin the training wheels off and I was bombing down hills. Even though I would get in trouble for doing crazy stunts, I wanted to do it cuz it was fun and rebellious. It's like everyone is afraid to get hurt nowadays. I used to take pride in my scrapes and scars.

It is the pussification of America.

The end.

5. I think we can agree main stream rappers are wack these days.an kids these days are dumb as hell let's cut for bieber wtf is that.

6. this

7. It seems more and more apparent that since parents aren't that active in their children's upbringing, they're being raises by their peers. Via internet and tv.

Example: 16 and pregnant. There's a show that glamorizes a life choice at a young age. Not saying having kids is a bad thing, but everything comes in time(as it should).

8. Get used to it. 12-17 year old morons are the biggest consumers, so expect a bunch of retarded fads, music, tv, etc.

We need to go back to the draft IMO.

9. It's a rant. What the fuck did you expect?

10. They are already breeding lol.

11. What about from age 17 - 39?

12. No they're alright. :p

13. Seriously...?

(from ill mind of hopsin 4)

My swag makes the ladies wave like fat stomachs with bold ripples
    I know you niggas wish you could prevent it
    Cause I get buck like my Kool Aid's got way too much sugar in
    better run like I'm booger flicking
    Homie I've been good at rapping, now I'm tryna get gooder with it

14. Seriously? "Gooder?" What the fuck.

15. #55 squidrick420, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    THIS!
    Back in the 90's being a kid involed actually going out and doing shit in the real world! All the neighborhood kids had bikes and most had skateboards and when there was nothing to do then we just made something to do. And yeah we all got hurt a lot, I broke my right arm twice haha. But at least I am a healthy and active human being now. And when there was bad weather or if it was winter then and only then did we resort to things like video games; but once again there was no online gaming so it wasn't like kids now playing COD and talking shit over their little headseats. Instead we had the fucking Ps1 and N64 at our disposal and I found that it was easier to kill time going for the high score in THPS games then it is wasting away on xbox live.

[​IMG]

17. just like how someone said before, we had jackass they have the dumb gallon shit and planking cause kids have no imagination anymore, no Herod to look up too, but side note, to the person that put up the video of hopsin... You can't compare him to that nikki manja shit... The ill mind of hopsin song talks about how kids these days are dumb as fuck. Not like the other dumbass artists out there

18. Yea hopsins lyrics have meaning... Saying he's gunna get crazy like kids drinking to much sugar... Better then saying you sling bitches everyday on that molly, when dumb kids dont even know what the fuck that is

19. #59 Tastytrichomes, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    here's my thoughts on it, based on my personal perspective and the people i used to hang out with:

i grew up really shy and hung out with weird kids. my parents knew of course, but didn't really care. they didn't really see my shyness or awkwardness as an issue despite the fact that i was bullied almost every day until about halfway through high school. they had no idea, and yet isn't that predictable? it happens to every young weird motherfucker that grows up around other children in a narcissistic, power-struggle-type environment. i developed social anxiety which later translated into a minor generalized anxiety disorder that i still have to this day. my town/school was tough

sooner or later i decided i should live a little and stop spending on my god damn life on the internet every day. i made new friends who did all kinds of drugs, we'd smoke blunts on the regular, drink every weekend. i got a girlfriend who had the worst emotional problems, stopped being a shy fuck because of all the shit i had to deal with on my path of deviance. all these people i used to hang out with, some of which who were "good friends", clearly weren't raised right and gave into defiant culture. and it was obvious that their parents didn't know they did half of the bad shit they do. if my parents knew some of the shit i've done they'd be pretty disappointed in me. however i don't regret it. KIDS WHO AREN'T RAISED WITH PROPER DIRECTION DO DEFIANT, RIDICULOUS SHIT

i'm not a parent, i don't have kids, but if i did, surely i'd like to find out who my kid REALLY associates with, what he/she does, and how he/she acts around kids his age because that's what defines him/her... raise your kids right and they won't turn out like swag fag, large-earlobed, cigarette-smoking, vandalizing assholes

20. #60 daishō, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Kids are kids man, we all did stupid shit when we were young, and if you didn't...then, well you didn't live much. Although I do agree with a few posters above saying that they spend too much time on the internet and watching t.v or whatever.

When I was around 11/12, probably even younger, I'd come home from school and go straight out with my friends, playing football in the park mostly and generally just getting up to no good :ey: Kids these days probably come straight home and turn on their xbox or go online, most likely both.

Then you hit 15/16 and suddenly all that matters is the ladies, and you also start to discover different and new things you like, marijuana for example... :smoking:

Man, the 90's were the shit.