Kids These Days Are Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicOne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Well, I mean...You're talking to 15 year old kids.

Wait, I got it...You were super sophisticated at that age, right?

Well, either way, it isn't a lot different hanging out with people in your age range...They're all fuckin' kids as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

• Like Like x 5
  2. #dealwithitbroseph.

Kids have always been fucking retarded. You just notice it more once you're matured and can look at it objectivly

• Like Like x 4
  3. Pedophiles usually don't come to the surface. Hmmm strange.

4. no it makes u an ephebophile

• Like Like x 1
  5. just because I like my pussy TIGHT

• Like Like x 1
  6. Need to specify in your posts. You said "kids." A child is between birth and puberty. Not late stages 16-17. Like someone said you're a ephebophile.

7. well shit they look around that age its not like im asking them for an ID or anything

8. I really don't care how you like your pussy.

9. :laughing: :laughing:

10. Save your brain cells and associate with intelligent people. At least you won't be face-palming every 5 seconds. 

• Like Like x 8
  11. Though it is sometimes look down upon, being an ephebophile is no where as bad as a pedo. Only because it ranges from 15-19, which would mean 17-19 year olds are legal.

12. #32 Norcali, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    /:X

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was better than everyone at my age.

14. I hate kids. They stink, they're loud, they don't listen, they eat alot of candy and laugh at others that don't have candy.

• Like Like x 2
  15. lol were you laughed at when you were a child for your lack of candy?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Teenagers are the scum of the planet. I was, you were, they are now.

17. @OP

Don't forget the whole "condom snorting" thing. That's just stupid, and I hope someone somehow dies from it.

Another thing, I was playing some games online and had 2 kids on my team constantly trying to out-swag each other. I wanted to hang myself. 

• Like Like x 3
  18. OP, I agree and disagree. The part that I agree on is that most kids are well, pretty stupid. But it's always been that way and always will.
    Think about it, every day they deal with an identity crisis, peer pressure, hormones, school, an utter napalm filled world of a social scene, parents who they feel the need to rebel against, and the desire to be treated as mature people. That's a lot to deal with for one person. So I can't really blame them, plus, it's pretty much the only age you can fuck around. So why not? Hell I was no better at that age, but I didn't conform or anything, I was just a dumb kid, but I was being a kid and loving it. It's just a stage, and sounds like your having an epiphany about coming of age. Just ignore it and let them dumb kids be kids. Once it's over there's no looking back, and no one likes the adult who still acts like a teenager. Best let them get it all out while they still can.
    I understand what you are saying though, it can get bothersome to look at!

• Like Like x 1
  19. its ok man... im old too. i'll be 28 in October. i have 2 kids myself. a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old. and all i can do is teach them right and show them what is important in life.