kids show - CANDLE COVE - can you see it?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by x1x1, Oct 30, 2010.

1. this is a kids' show from 71. i only see static and it drives me crazy. can anyone see the actual show?
    read youtube comments (or google it) if you don't believe it's actually there. it is, just some people can see it and others can't :/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjP6eVDjuIM]YouTube - Candle Cove s1e04 p1[/ame]

2. Lol at 4:56, that was the best part

3. #3 full melt, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    Wow, I nostalgia'd hard. I always used to go to a friends house at lunch and we would watch re-runs of candle cove on mute and create our own dialogue.

Good times. Completely fucked show though.

4. Oh yea, I remember that show. It's alright. What do you mean you only see static?

5. WTF.

I just watched a few different videos of it on youtube.

Some episodes all I see is static. Some I see a really fucked up Cartoon.

It's trippy how all the people who see only static, argue that everyone else is trolling. Meanwhile the ones who see the show are baffled that people can only see static.

In the video in this thread I certainly only saw static. Freeze framed it a bit, just static.

I would blow it off as a hoax, but in some of the other videos I could see things that other people didn't see. Only when I saw them they were clear as day.

Either way, it's a fucked up show.

What exactly is this?