Kids, don't waive your rights.

Discussion in 'General' started by Schwarzenegger, Nov 8, 2008.

1. In college, we'd get drunk or baked and watch those shows and we'd make up the same kind of cheesy lines that John Bunnell says

"This criminal thought he was on the road to freedom, but wound up taking a detour to the county jail!"

2. Oh man, I used to watch this show EVERY DAY after work while smoking a bowl. :D

And me and my fiance used to make up cheesy John Bunnel lines too! Oh memories. :)

3. I hate the tire screeching sound effects they throw in, the guy wont even have the brake on, tail lights not lit up, and youll hear" SCREEADSAS:DFASDFASAAAAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHHH"

4. And this is why the drug war will never end.

5. HAHA too right!:D

6. Lol totally. And the impact sound effects, too. :D

7. #8 Schwarzenegger, Nov 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
    HAHAHA the screeching.

oh, and how you can hear EVERYTHING going on doown on the road when the guy talking is in a helicopter, and you can hear him loud and clear, and NO propeller sounds.

thats what makes it fun though.

the thing about this video, is that the guy could have gotten away with an easy ticket... but NOOO he had to consent, and lose all of his fucking cash. it probably wasnt even drug money, i bet it was just stolen from companies little by little, but the drug residue found on ALL money was overpowering....

plus 100% of the fucking money went to drugwar. god damn hickass cops. theres fucking kids dying from not being able to eat... in america! not even saying other countries... and they just gotta use it "against drugs". they probably pocketed half of that shit

8. I don't understand why he consented. The cop didn't have any right to search if he hadn't consented. T_T

9. I doubt there was enough "drug residue" on the cash to set the dog off.

10. Well, even if he was a drug dealer and the cash came from hand to hand drug deals, and coke snorts, and heroin snorts, and all that fun stuff, still the guy had a bit of weed in the dash, and he consented....

it gives me goosebumps every time.

11. The best one was when this Fat dumb cop in a Camaro thinks he can catch an E30 BMW M3 (a car with an Inline 4 Cylinder engine) because his V8 camaro has a Chip in it...lol the cop spins out..they catch the Bimmer when he runs out of gas...and I love how they call the bimmer "supercharged" and blah blah blah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZghPKVDELhA

lol cops cant outdrive a 15 yr old kid:hello:

12. Keep in mind the money obviously came from some illegal business, most likely drugs, and with that amount, most likely something like cocaine or heroine.

13. I heard somewhere that most american currency has cocaine or marijuana residue on it. Something like that.

14. It has happened in many cases for you information.. The dogs are highly trained and are able to sniff out stuff like that.. Use google for refrence. :rolleyes:

15. seriously...i know ive used dollar bills and twenties as a tooter when doing the occasional line...

16. yeah and I heard a dogs noses is something like ten thousand times more powerful then a humans...

17. Haha, I hate that stuff. Makes care crashes seem much worse than they were.

18. but i've also read that dogs really don't have that keen of a nose to smell residue. it was some video site on not getting busted, it was some ex-cop showing good stash spots in vehicles and shit.
    he said the dogs are more of an intimidation factor than a tool.