kids are fuckin LAME

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BeachSpliff858, Sep 23, 2009.

1. well, around my way, all kids have are coke and pills. and not happy pills mind you, pharmaceuticals.

i cant trip or roll for the life of me....

how do i find an ecstacy connect???? i go to shows and get them there sometimes, but honestly 9/10 people nowadays are all about aderall and xanax and percocet and oxy and roxy and tramadol and alcohol and heroin and crack and cocaine and suboxone and GHB and research chemicals and shitty overpriced weed and valium and tylenol PM and all that other WHACK SHIT

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE !??!?!?!?!

THE PICKARD BUST FUCKED US ON LSD.

THE FEDS FUCKED US ON ECSTACY.

I JUST WANT A CONNECT WITH GOOD E PILLS AND SOME PSYCHEDELLICS ONCE IN A WHILE. MY AREA SUCKS. I WANT TO MOVE TO RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA WHERE THE STREETS ARE PAVED WITH MDMA.

/rant over thanks for listening

2. Dude check out some local raves or dance parties and you should be able to find somebody.

3. Its around, you just need to meet the right people.

Ive found LSD, DMT, and MDMA in TN. and TN is known for its diffeculty in finding drugs like that..

Just gotta know where to look homie. GOOD LUCK :)

4. It's around, you just got to know the right people.

5. Military tried to boot me for over using my prescribed Aderall. Since they couldnt prove it they took me out on medical waivers LOL fucking losers.

6. LSD comes to you when the time is right

7. Maybe a lot of the drugs you listed are around more because they are better. It just depends what people want in your area. As mentioned go to a rave or a nightclub. Good luck man.

8. #8 Acid Raindrops, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Same around my town, a lot of ridalin and adderall kiddies.
    But hey don't fully knock RC's, stuff like 2ci or 2ce seem to have some potential.

9. yupp. shits goin down the drain.. but who the fuck do you know that actually wants to take suboxone .. thats just rediculous unless they where once a heroin addict

10. I love cocaine and pharmaceutical opioids.

11. soo true. i just recently tried it and fell in love. plus i have a steady connect so im allset

12. I am almost sure that 2 or 3 of those 9 guys fill the missing link in a connection of "connects" for psychedelics.

13. i have no clue what you meant by that

14. man if you live in a city and guys sell those kinds of drugs its not uncommon for one of them to know a guy that sells psychedelics

15. not for me...i can get all 3 within 30 min and know a guy personally who makes DMT.

16. curious as to why you would even mention moving to riverside?.....that place fucking blows

17. #18 Jdahms, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Kids around here are the ones who have the best connects for "hard" drugs imo.

I go through high school kids for almost everything except bud (have my own connects) because it's just easier that way.

If I want anything I can't get from high school kids I can just hit up my boy in Boone NC and get whatever I need from College kids there.

18. These drugs are everywhere where im at in TN. We like our drugs lol.

But I would suggest going to a concert and looking around there. Most of the time people will just come up to you offering psychs at concerts

19. I'm in Boone, NC. :D