Kids and Dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 11, 2011.

1. My theory on when it will come? when human kind reaches its peak, and cures all diseases, solves world hunger, and adopts full world peace. Because then we'll become overpopulated and die off due to starvation and overcrowding, unless we learn how to terra-form planets that is.

2. #22 ImagineReality, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Ok, I get it now Tris.

I would agree with your theory. It's possible anyways.. Our government seems to be too focused on world domination (starting unnecessary wars) and controlling what its own country does to care about all the possibilities the universe has to offer.

I really do hope we experience space travel/living in our lifetime so we no longer have to bend over for "the man". What a land of the free, space would be.. :smoke:

PLUS. Imagine getting high in space! The smoke would do crazy shit (can you say constant hotbox?), AND I bet you'd get high as shit cause of the altitude difference that happens here on Earth. :smoking: Not to mention space would just be badass, let alone high!

3. #23 1Trismegistus1, May 12, 2011
    There is no "instead', that'd be like saying "hey, maybe when this winter comes, instead it will become summer again!!". Cycles do not make exceptions. It won't happen in your lifetime though, within 1000 years max, more probably 500-800 years from now. Mankind will not completely die off though like I said, you have all of eternity to continually ascend, there is no death. Nothing is ever just given though, all is earned. That rotten kid who did nothing and inherited a billion dollars from his Uncle who died? It was not given, he earned it in the past, but will soon learn he should not have been rotten in the next incarnation and right after death as well.

Also if your thinking "but i'll keep forgetting who I am", eventually you will reach a point where you will remember at a younger and younger age who you are, and far far in the future you will remember who you are from birth. One of the Buddha's incarnations spoke in plane language as an infant stating who he was. Yogananda can remember his infancy, and though he didn't admit it, knew who he was his entire upbringing before finding his Master, though he chose to forget some things to put a little excitement in his early life lol

4. i think my philosophy teacher talked about this

there are levels in recarination, and inviduals are able to move on to the next form if they're able to improve and leave sort of like materialist thing behind.

but, if they're not able to leave worldly possessions behind then they're stuck until they learn to let go

ionno, i think little kids think giant lizards are awesome

5. #25 1Trismegistus1, May 12, 2011
    I didn't take into consideration that it's only little boys who love dinosaurs, and not really little girls. So that kind of rules out the reincarnation thing, although our souls do tend to identify with one sex more than the other and so you will have more of that sex through your various incarnations, though occasionally you will incarnate as the other sex for necessary experience. It still doesn't explain why girls don't like dinosaurs like boys do though lol. I think boys just like masculine/macho type things and we think of T-rex eating things and knocking trees down like we do grass as he charged through the forest, whereas girls like gentle things. Personally I always liked velociraptor the best, until I found out he was a little bird thing lol. I also prefered allenosaurus over t-rex, just cuz alenosaurus was way more badass lol.

6. Interesting.

That kinda goes against my intuition in some places so Im not sure what to make of that. I usually go with my gut feeling cause it has served me good before.

7. That is fine. I don't wish to argue with anyone about whose right anymore, I'm just simply relaying what I have learned and observed on my Path.

8. they would all be at the zoo......;)

10. Great Purification-CORROSION OF CONFORMITY

Powers is the heroin of the small-minded man
    And force, force is the needle - the gun in his hand
    He lusts to control all the people and the land
    Complete, total destruction - his ultimate end

All love lost will be reborn
    Fire will burn
    Take your first breath
    Breathe your first freedom
    Our Fourth world - nearing it's end
    Purification - close at hand

Try but you cannot deny the earth is alive
    Our rivers, they are dying and smoke kills the sky
    Modern man's cities are built on their lies
    When cleansing flames burn, no one can hide (from the truth)

Fire will burn
    Take your first breath

Our Fourth world - nearing it's end
    Purification - close at hand

The time it happened all before, the end was a flood
    Man became so arrogant and paid with his blood
    No lesson was ever learned - our fate stays the same
    Profane civilization will perish in flame

Fire will burn
    Take your first breath

Burn..

9. I honestly hated dinosaurs when I was younger. They scared the shit out of me. I couldn't watch dinosaur cartoon movies it was so bad.

10. It frees their imagination, and it sucks when we get older we stop using our imaginations. :(

11. I think WE would be extinct if they were still around.. just my opinion though.

12. Men use it to manifest sexual fantasies

13. we are better armed.....and smarter....we find ways to kill anything

14. Yeah, they'd be in Zoo's and shit by now. :cool:

15. Right on.. I just don't think we would have come even close to this far.. Some of them bitches got pissed to all hell, and some were just HUGE. Oh well though. Thank god there not around I guess?

16. exactly!

that or we would be melting them down prematurely to fuel our cars....:eek:

i dont think you are completely wrong.....
    they would have eaten alot of slow and stupid people!!! and we may in fact be better off now....or at least be coming from a deeper gean pool....

17. All I'm sayin is, that zoo would be HUGE.

18. hell yeah!
    wouldnt want to scoop the poop there!!!!!:eek:

19. Damn, that zoo would reek..

20. Does anyone remember The Land Before Time!? :D :hello: