Kids a fuckin dweab..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Okay man so theres this new kid in our school .. names william.. man he thinks hes hot shit and no1 fuckin likes him.. he keeps tryin to talk to me about STUPID ASS VIDEO GAMES THAT I DONT PLAY .. and shit like dungons and dragons .. he plays pokeymon but u kno what.. thats his style and i dont care not why i dont like him..

so today we get report cards nd me and ryan and milessa were talkin about how we got blabla gpa i got 2.75 ryan got like 2.25 and melissa got 3.5 and the fuckin bill kid comes out and hes like i got a 4.0 all proud BS .. and i just wanted to be like .. okay cool u can pass the sped classes (were in basic litature and history classes toghter) .. if u can manage to stay awake while the lesson is being taught its a free 4.0 .. hes got nothin to be proud of .

fuckin a man i wanna hit him!

2. lol i totally didnt understand the last two sentences lol. but yea, maybe the kid just looks up to ya? just brush him off and dont worry 'bout it.

3. same here...lol

4. i edited it haha. .sry im just tired =p never was good at spelling i try i try..

5. now capitalize the "a" after "fuckin" looks like your talking about man sex lol

6. Kick 'er ass seabass!

No, just ignore him, and he may calm down. The one day start pushing him and tell him to stfu. Show him who's boss! :p

7. wait, let me see if i have this right:
    1. you and kid are in the same classes.
    2. in these classes, if you show up and pay marginal attention, you get an easy A.
    3. kid gets As.
    4. You get Bs and Cs.
    5. you mock kid.
    seems to me like you don't have any right to mock.

And even if i got htat part wrong, and he's just a random dumb kid who's trying to talk to you... what's the harm? he's probably just lonely and thinks you seem cool.

I don't know. Any way I cut it, it seems like you're being unduly harsh on the poor guy.

8. He got a 4.0... and what'd you get?! Nothing wrong with good grades... :cool:

Had to go up and re-read what you were talkin' about... LMFAO!

9. I'm not mocking him.. i'm just sayin he really shouldnt think hes some hot-shot for being in the sped classes .. i mean seriously .. if he was in honors or advance placment classes and got a 4.0+ (ap can get more credits and get 5.0's) then he can brag all he wants because u actully need to put effort into that..

10. the way the post is written, it sounds like you're in the same classes as he is.... the classes you call "sped" classes... and he's doing much better than you are.

11. WOW, man... Life is SO hard for you...

12. What're you waiting for? knock his head off.

13. dude just take a bat to his kneecaps a sithe to his arms and piss in his ears

14. this probably has nothing to do with this thread but i figured i'd share it with you guys anyway. I know a kid who gets a 4.0, is in all honors classes and is also the biggest pothead in wilton high school. I respect the cannabis culture and the potsmoker's community but this kid smokes so much its rediculous, and he fucking beats everyone in the grade department. He smokes a few times a day and gets straight A's, i smoke like 3 times a week and have a 2.8 gpa, doesn't seem fair.

15. Seems the obvious thing for you to do would be SMOKE MORE WEED! :D

16. kick his ass, thatll teach him for being nerdy and trying to make friends with you.

17. Well my friend, does it really hurt to talk to the guy ,or is it that U in the eyes of ur other friends will be uncool? Ask him to help ya study LOL. Treat everybody nice, because the same people ya pass on ur way to the top, R the same people ya pass going down. Ya know I seen a few of these kids ya speak of, and the ones that make fun of them. Ya know , now I see alot of those 2.5gpa people working for the 4.0 one time nerds.Ya don't have to be his friend , but have no reason to hurt or harm him either.

18. Shitchyah! :p :D :cool:

19. i really dont think you need to be such a dick to the poor kid.....he just moved to your school and, according to your story, did nothing to cause ill-will you have towards the kid......just remember, high school popularity means absolutely nothing the day you graduate

20. +rep

Thats how it is man, ive seen people who got made fun of big time for being "a nerd" in school, who finished college and have six figure jobs, while the people who poked fun at them end up as the janitor.

Karma much?