Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kidney Stone Removed, Bad Pain, Smoking For Relief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowAndAgainStoner, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Also posted this in the MMU&A forums, but didn't get a response.

Hi guys, new here. Created my account to ask this.
    \nBasically, I had a kidney stone. After a week it had barely moved in my ureter, so the urologist put me to sleep and went in through my urethra and pulled it out (snatch and grab).
    \nThis was last night at about 7:30. So it's been 24 hours.
    \nThe problem is, it burns like a motherfucker to pee. Like, I have to bite into a towel to keep from screaming. It hurts, badly, and the Percocet they gave me isn't doing much for it. It helps with the pain from the stent, but not the burning when I pee.
    \n\nSo I decided to get some pot to smoke. I'm probably gonna toke through tomorrow night, every few hours. I've smoked for recreation a few times, but never for pain. I figured I'd ask the experts-- Will this help with the burning so I can actually pee a bit? Should I take the percocet with it, or just do the smoking? Any advice? I'm seriously in a lot of pain. I peed about 10 minutes ago and I'm still burning. I just want some relief, and the prescription stuff isn't helping. I think that orange dye they gave me might actually be making it worse.
    \nAnyways, what say you guys? Any specific way I should smoke it? (bong, joint, etc)
    \nAny advice is helpful

2. im not sure there is anything that will completely cure that burning its probably raw af and nothing but healing will  help... of course if percacet isnt working then im not so sure marijuana will cure that kind of pain either.

3. Kidney stone starting the process of passing............................Felt like a knife being stabbed in back...Worst Pain Ever!

4. damn sorry to hear that you had to go through that... i hope i will never have to pass a kidney stone. ive heard it compared to giving birth pain wise. i have no idea if marijuana will help you or not with that kind of pain, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to give it a try.

it will get better eventually just gotta tough it out i guess lol. that sucks tho man

5. marijuana seems to cure like muscle/joint/ back/ pain.. not straight up like an open wound or an abcess tooth infection... for me at least.. feel free to try i guess anything.

6. well its always better to be high so you've done the right thing buying weed. 

7. Where are you located? Do you have options when you pickup some weed? I know that not many people have access to extremely high CBD strains like I do (15% CBD/.3% THC), but a strong Indica should do some good as well. If it were me, I'd smoke a few bowls of the CBD through my bong, then follow it up with one or two bowls of a pure indica. Will help you sleep some of the pain away as well.

Regardless, good luck. Would suck to experience that and I hope you feel better soon.

8. Well man I can tell you one thing, if i had a kidney stone, id sure as hell be toking up
    Try it man, i feel bad for you hope everything heals fast 

9. I hope you'll post your experience when you're through this. I'm curious to know if supplementing rx pain medication with herb works.