Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kidney failure? Or am i stupid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 18, 2011.

1. I pee quite alot now and drinks just go right through me. Is this signs of a weak or strong kidney?

2. you felt like you had to ask some stoners if your kidneys work?

3. in my expert opion your kidneys are failling head to your nearest hospital asap

4. #4 kermenker, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cool!

5. #5 kermenker, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I thought atleast one stoner was a doctor.

6. Sounds like you have really effective kidneys actually.

Kidney failure is when you don't pee enough in a day and your sides (kidneys) hurt.
    Other symptoms are: Vomiting, Nausea, Weight Loss, Blood in Urine, etc.

7. unless you start pissing blood i think your good

8. If you drink a lot because you are thirsty all the time, you may have diabetes, or just a good case of cottonmouth! If you drink a lot and you DON'T pee a lot, your kidneys are failing. Cloudiness and bad odor are also tip offs for urinary tract infections.

Granny

9. #9 SoraHaze, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Quite the opposite. With kidney failure you would experience urinary retention. Here are a list of symptoms to watch for though.

1. Swelling, especially of the legs and feet.
    2. Little or no urine output.
    3. Thirst and a dry mouth.
    4. Rapid heart rate.
    5. Feeling dizzy when you stand up.
    6. Loss of appetite, nausea, and vomiting.
    7. Feeling confused, anxious and restless, or sleepy.
    8. Pain on one side of the back, just below the rib cage and above the waist (flank pain).

There are many reasons to have increased frequency of urination such as drinking caffeine (or any other diuretic), diabetes, increased liquids consumption, etc.

Hope that helps :)