Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kiddies TV still tripping!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 15, 2003.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Drug inspired

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sexual Inspired

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Political agenda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dont watch television meant for children... and never have... not even as a child. i was never a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tiny Planets is pretty damn cool. I used to watch it before I had to go to work. I didn't really have drug related cartoons when I was little except for Scooby.

2. ren and (fucking) stimpy, that is one of the most fucked programs ever... must look for DVDs...

3. Boobah is fuckin awesome its so trippy and the bomb to watch stoned another show/ movie to watch stoned is a movie called Treehouse trolls forest of fun and wonder (pretty much its a movie based on the treasure trolls) its fuckin trippy

4. holy shit...

fucking woody the fucking wood pecker was the most drug influenced toon out there

in earlyer episodes he even had cocaine on the bill....he would always be smoking big cigars ...and drinking....

of corse the censors made him mellow out affter a wile

but he was still fucking funny.....

so was bugs....talk about all three.....he was a cross dresser and he did commercials for the millitary....

tom and jerry anyone?

not the newwer ones of corse.....back when it was violent!
    how about when they where in france and where mouskateers
    and the little mouse would sya ...tosuche misure pussy cat....

and at the end they flooded the streets with boose...and where all drunk...even the little guy...

talk about sexualy....pepi le pew....

now as the time goes by and we become more modern...

we have some great stuff...but not made for kids...

family guy?

hello....this is one of the funnyest things i have seen in years

southpark also has its moments of brillence

i think the more i think about it

the move i think you could put most cartoons into all of these catagorys if you give them a few minuets of thought

5. Holy shit, i saw boobah for the first time on tv the other day while i was stoned. It is definitly the most tripped out program ive seen on tv before, plus those crazy sound effects. Id love to see that show on shrooms now, everything is so happy on it.
    I wonder what effect it has on young children though, it could almost be a form hypnotism.