Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kid stole my weed what should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Oct 10, 2010.

1. If you guys want an update he wasn't at school yesterday and when i asked him for my money today he said he didn't have it...i told him i was gonna see him after school and we would see if he had it or not. Then after that my friend wanted to smoke and he told me to wait so he could go get someone to put up five on the sack. He comes back with the same kid who owes me the cash. The kid got all brittle about it and started saying how my friend tricked him and crap but he payed me my money then tried to fight me and punched a wall and walked away. It really messed up because i just met this dude and he was talking about how trust worthy he was then he tried to steal my money when he had plenty more in his wallet. Some people are just greedy.

2. read my thread dude ull feel better it "i messed up" its on the first page

3. Welp, You got your money back, so all is well that ends well. Relax a titch, give the kid another chance, just don't front him money or weed. But you got your money back so you win.

4. High school Drama. Ur supposed to be 18 to be on this site.

5. Feed him to goats.

6. Be mature about it? get a Job?

who cares its 20 dollars...???

Are you like 15 or something?

You don't fight a kid a third your size...

who skips school for a week with a gram...

I miss those days..buying like an eighth a week...

7. Wow, I'm still astonished by the prices that people state on here. :p
    In my part of Ontario, its ten dollars a gram, and whether its dank or schwag depends on who you're buying from, but the price doesn't often vary. For 40 bucks, I'd be getting 4.5g, of good shit. It tends to be rather dry, but I give it a quick cure with a lemon peel and it's perfectly smokeable.
    And when a gram from my regular dealer will blaze 4 people silly, 40 dollars goes a looooong way. x]

8. get your money or beat his ass.

size is irrelavant

9. Set up an elaborate Torture dungeon like in saw

10. There are other threads for you to boast about how awesome your prices are, and how bad you feel for the rest of us..... Trust me. We feel worse. You don't have to tell us.

11. Keep asking for the cash in a calm manner, and if he fails to pay you and mistakes your kindness for weakness, i say you just check him once, you dont gotta beat his ass, but just one to the dome will let him know your not playing about your money. but thats imo

12. this thread is a perfect example of why you need to be 18 to post on these forums..

13. call his house and ask his parents for the money

14. take his soul

15. your name is contradictory to the message your are trying to send in your post

16. his left testicle should suffice

17. I don't mean to boast,
    I guess it's hard to believe that .. but yeah, I really don't. :p I'm just surprised people pay that much, when I hear someone say 15/g, it better be a fat G of some knock-you-on-your-ass herb or I won't even consider. I have to say though, the medical and homegrown green that I've seen pictures of on here looks amazing. I normally get under cured, or over cured, and it's not handled properly at all, so the appearance isn't as good as the properly handled/stored/cured weed that I've seen on the net.