Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kid stole my weed what should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Oct 10, 2010.

1. take something worth $20 from him

2. Bla bla .. .. lol .. .. I / kid rounD .. .. lol .. ..

Do what Most do, .. .. Get angry, .. And then Dissemble it, .. ..

in Your mind .. .. .. ;)

3. Lol i dont buy dirt weed it was piff.

4. Talking about school... 12 year olds... "93" in your name... how old are you?

5. Keep asking him for thr money and if he doesn't give it to you, you should definitely beat the fuck out of him so him or other people won't fuck with you.

6. So you paid 40 bucks total for a bag 2 ways, and then smoked half of it.

$20 of weed left, half of which is yours.

Kid owes you $10 bucks or $10 bucks worth of bud. You don't beat people for $10....

If you bought dank like you claim, how much weed did you buy for $40. 2 grams? 2.5? I thought you said you bought "a lot of weed" ??

7. And this. Give the kid a chance before you start worrying about being a tough guy.

8. ......What?

Don't beat him up...come on. Keep asking for it back and eventually if you get too annoyed, tell him cut him off from all contact and tell people he steals yer weed. Ruin him in a nonviolent manner.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxGeShGuzho]YouTube - Family Guy Where's My Money Part 1[/ame]
    'nuff said

10. ahh lesson learned from a "Bronx Tale" i see :smoke:

11. If he doesn't pay you take his ipod or something like that

12. I think the majority of you are missing the big picture...its the princeble of the matter.
    Ive had $ stolen from me in deals from "friends" and even my own brother...i gave my brother the chance to get outa state...it was a wise choice for him. but back on topic. if you dont do anything then hes gunna do this to the next kid that comes along, yes it wont be your problem when it happens, but right now it is your problem. twenty bucks where i live can get me four pack of newports or 3.5 grams of high mids. i like my newports and my green alot more than theives...once a worm, always a worm. be the bird, fly high, and turn that fucker into shit!...excuse my french.

if that doesnt make scense im sorry, im really baked.

13. I dont know about you but 20 dollars is alot to me, and i would diff get my money one way or another, and if u have to beat someones ass then thats what u gotta do. some people have to lean the hard way that they cant just smoke peoples weed and not pay them back.

14. man i know people that dont get in fights over $75+
    $20 is alot to me, but i still wouldnt beat someone up over it. The consequences that could arise from that arent worth it

15. God peoples inability to work out basic mathematical shit in here astounds me.
    It's $10.
    $40 in half (by smoking half of it) is $20.
    Divided by the two people involved = $10.
    There you go. There it is.
    $10.

I'd ask for it back sure, but if it isn't received by end of week I wouldn't bother taking any further action - as someone touched on as far as lessons learned this is a considerably cheap one, an indicator that this person isn't really worth helping out in any way, cannot be trusted to exercise a little self control and does not have desirable qualities when it comes to selfishness and not considering his actions.
    Some lessons aren't free.
    Unless you're an idiot you'll learn from this one and be a little more cautious in future.

16. cum on his face

17. Just let him pay you back. However its your job to remind him and stay on top of him to make sure you get it.

18. Now, since the kid is as small as a twelve year old, and your name is 93, I'm going to assume that you are 17. Now, that brings up 2 questions, 1) Why are you hanging out with a kid that looks like he's 12 years old, and 2) Why are you on here if your 17? Now, I wouldn't beat him up, because it isn't worth it, and violence is gay. Also, it would probably just create tensions between you and him and other people too probably, and nobody would ever feel normal around each other. It would change the nature of the relationship.

Like a year from now, looking back in retrospect, it wont be worth it. Really, it's trivial. You'd just be over-complicating things. And besides you never know when the cops will turn up. So, just chill.

I think the best thing to do would be to talk to him. Ask him why he just mad a big deal out of the situation. It was just one little bag of weed, and he went off and smoked it all. He's just making a problem out of probably a gram of weed. Ask him why he has to be immature.

19. Fuck his mom. Then you're even.