Kid in a Candy Store

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by YungPrinceDodja, Oct 6, 2010.

1. If your shelling out that much for some sick pieces you should check out the VRIPtech heat wand hand help vaporizor, not to be confused with a normal hand held wand that gets red hot and smokes your bud. This is an actual vape with digital temp reading and the bong slide attachment.

here is the website,
    Vriptech: Vaporization Heat Wand

Here is a video,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBacFUbrJk]YouTube - Sovereignty SG Pillar with Vriptech Heat Wand[/ame]

2. First of all, I'm incredibly jealous/amazed that you have $3k to spend on glass. That is fucking awesome, you win lol.

My suggestions:

- SG Stemline OR King Stemline OR Pillar/Peyote Pillar ($900 though, so maybe not...honestly a normal Stemline is awesome, I love mine to death)

- Some sort of Luke Wilson piece - maybe his famous 15-arm bubbler?

- Circ/Circ Toro if you're into Toros

- A sick vaporizer (either Volcano, or Arizer Extreme Q [way cheaper than Volcano, just as good - I have one and love it])

- Honestly, I would go with 3-4 pieces (definitely a vape as one of them though) and then just spend the rest on bud.

POST BACK ONCE YOU GET IT!!! Make an epic thread with pics/vids/rips of all the pieces and stuff, we love that shit!

Good luck man, I'm so jealous of you right now :D!

3. ^This. Defintiely pumped for these pics! :love:

4. Sheldon Black Steamroller (with the dry diffy) is one of the best, smoothest smokes youll have in a very long time

5. oh as soon as i cop all this shit im posting it on here videos of first rips and everything its gonna be clean.

6. That's class. :cool:

7. WHAT PART OF "I NEED TO MOVE OUT OF PENNSYLVANIA" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

:wave: