Kid I know stole drugs from Paris Hilton.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mt127158, Dec 1, 2006.

1. So this kid at my rehab used to live in california and valeted cars at very nice places, and he told me one time he valeted for Paris Hilton and was looking around in her car and found the dankest weed and purest coke he had ever done before. Just thought that shit was cool haha. I know it sounds like bullshit, but I believe the dude he's a real honest dude.

2. Why would it matter? Is she not human like the rest of us?

3. I just thought it was a cool story.

4. it matter because he got back at that little whore. and i would hope that rich bitch had the dankest and purest coke lol shes got like how many million? lol

5. I believe this story 110% just because of who paris is. Mad props to your friend for relieving her of the dank and the coke.

6. Yea, I bet she had some damn good stuff. If you got the money, why not get the best?

7. that's a cool story man haha, one of my best friends she bought some coke from the dealer who hooks up kate moss.

8. haha, she is such a slut..
    .. i love sluts

9. I wonder what it'd be like to deal to celebs like that. haha, I mean how does one get introduced to that level of dealing? damn.

Neat story though.

10. im totally against stealing weed, however the bitch had it coming lol

i hope it smoked well

11. haha that's fucking great! i wonder if she buys it herself or has someone else go out and get it and bring it back to her ??

12. same here...

13. im glad that happened.. the bitch got famous overnight i mean comon.. she cant sing, she cant act, shes just a very tall clothes hanger, shes nothing special.. just a slut

14. So, why are you telling us and not the news desk at the National Enquirer?

I smell BS.... though I care not for Paris and her bubblehead peers, either way.....

15. well its kind obvisous that she does drugs so there would be no reason to say thats its bullshit!

16. Paris hilton drives herself around? I figured she would have a private limo or sumthin.

17. the weed and the coke would have been a small thing to me,

if i parked her car.
    my thing would have been, sniffing her seat for a hour. and running my tounge across her gear shifter!!!!!!!!:D

18. Are you serious? I didn't say I have fucking evidence or anything it's just a story I heard. Plus, why would I snitch on someone? I don't really care if you believe the story or not either because I don't know if it's true for sure or not myself.

19. eh..im no fan of paris hilton, but its cool that your friend got free drugs from a celeb, even if shes a ho.

20. she probably got it from brian urlacher lol