Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kid hit on my gf. then sold me 6 grams for 30 lol.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Went to a family gathering at my gurls house. Her cousins friend was hitting on her shamelessly the whole time. I just laughed and let him do his thing.

Then I asked him to buy an 8th since he had bud. He said 40. I said nevermind. I can get blue dream for 25. So 30 is the most I will pay. I was only going through him because it wascloser.

He agreed to 30. But I didnt trust his 8th. I kept calling it short. He kept,adding bud. The result is 6 grams of some decent stuff for 30. Lol I guess thats karma.

2. or he was trying to bank someeeee karma cuz he already got your girl to discreetly slip him her number ;p

3. Doubt it. She was running from him the whole time thats why I didnt care.

4. Had to put on a show, throw ya off guard.

5. Haha, that would be the worst!

6. Right
    Shit

6 grams for $30 and some pink

I think he got the better deal OP
    ;)

:smoke:

7. My gf always said she hated my bf. Turnss out they were fing the whole time hahaha

8. No wonder she always said he was a shitty friend

9. If she is boning him I aint even mad. Other than hitting on my girl hes a cool guy lol

10. +rep for that mang. as long as you dont walk in on it right?

11. im boning your gf

12. whoa bro. thats someones mom youre talking about.... :p

13. wait.... what?:rolleyes:

14. I one time fucked a dealers girl friend then bought a eighth 5 hours later

15. I'm boning OP's girl too!

Anyone get with her dying grandma yet though?

I tried but all she wanted to do was play monopoly the whole time :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.