kid has sex with teacher

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by the "Snitch", Aug 6, 2007.

1. So a little boy comes home one day and yells to his mom

"Mommy, Mommy, guess with i did today?

"what did you do?" replied the mother

"i had sex with my teacher!"

the mother was suddenly very frustrated and told the little boy to go tell his fater what he had done.

The little boy goes to his dad and says

"daddy, i had sex with the teacher today"

his dad, obviously very proud of his little man goes out and gets him a new bike for being suck a smooth little fucker.

the boy looks at the bike weird and the dad asks

"whats the matter son, why aernt you riding your new bike

and the boy replies "because my ass still hurts!"

hahahahahahaha send me - rep

2. hahhaaha

NICCE "link"

how would i put the actual vid in here??

3. Bahahahahahah

4. sounds like a lucky kid

anyone see the south park episode with the dog bountyhunter and ike and his teacher

**this just in, at south park elementary a teacher was arrested for having sex with a preschooler, and the thing is....is that the teacher, was a woman, and was pretty hot...niiiccceee.."

5. a lucky kid lol did u not read the last line his butt hurt meaning his teacher was a guy bro lol thats not lucky at all hahahah u must be blazed

6. to embed videos you just copy where it says 'embed' its under 'url' to the right of the video. its that simple:p

good joke btw:D
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhzOD1amluc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhzOD1amluc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. hahaha he prob is ripped...or he's a she...or he's gay [no offense] :D

8. i didnt read the whole post. didnt know it was a guy teacher. its usually hot women teachers you hear of having sex with students

someone even mentioned the south park joke a few posts before me, didnt notice that post either

next time i will read the last line of the joke har har

9. Lol...

uhh..