kid fuckin pissin me off..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Jun 8, 2006.

1. i was a lil tired tdoay so im sleepin in second blcok and this kid KEEPS POIN ME WITH A FUCKIN PEN OR TAPPIN ME ON SHOLDER THINKIN HES FUNNY AND WAKIN ME UP ..
    ILL wake up and be like 'dude.. im serious..im tryin to sleep stop fuckin buggin me' and hes like ok sorry.. and does it again 15 mins later .. fuckin douchebag god damnit ><

2. What should piss you off more is that you are still in school...

3. oo it does.. haha only like .. 5 days? left =D cant wait for summer mang

4. To actually solve your problem, just take his pen or pencil and break it, simple and effective. If he tries to tell the teacher, just tell the teacher that he is disturbing your learning. ;)

5. i woulda whooped his ass

6. seriously,

just slap the shit out of the dude or punch him as hard as you can right in the stomach and he'll probably stop.

7. Totally. :hello: I feel old...:p

8. Me too, I mean come on now, I have been graduated for a whole five days :p .

9. a quick elbow to the adams apple would have sufficed enough :D

10. lol...smartass :devious:

^^^^^

Like the way you think! Cheers. :bongin:

11. You know it's nothin but love...

edit- i was half way to the tv since my halo game started

12. Haha I'm sure......And then some! :p

13. how'd you do in english?

14. I remember in saturday detention a while back, some dumbass freshman kid was bored so he started rolling up little paper balls and throwing em at people, I asked him to stop, but he kept going, so i just kept my cool, and picked up every ball and put it in my pocket, by the end of detention i had a handfull of paper in my pocket.
    As everyones leaving I wait for him to pass me, I chucked all the paper straight back into his face and while he was stunned I bitchslapped him.

15. Haha dang i got out of school may 20-something.

16. lol nice :p

17. :confused_2:

18. Yeah.

19. dude my one friend NAILED me in the adams apple for fuckin w/ him .. and yes it is enough to make me stop :p