Kid found bag of molly in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Godspeeed, Nov 30, 2009.

1. #1 Godspeeed, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    So yeah some kid who talks a lot of shit says hes been shot :rolleyes:

He found a bag of molly under his desk. Like a big bag at least 50. He tells the teacher like a pussy.

Fine I can understand if some nerd finds it and tells the teacher but I mean comeon.

That kid got threatened by a bunch of kids.

In my oppinion hes stupid for telling the teacher I mean fuck if you don't want to get involved just move away from it and don't say shit.

Me personally i would have fucking taken that shit myself.

But the guy who left it there is even more retarded WHY THE FUCK would anyone leave a bag of E under a desk.

What would you have done in this situation?

*EDIT* NOT MOLLY X PILLS

2. how did he know it was molly?

3. I guess it wasn't molly the powder but E pills. I found out through the dude who left it there.

4. Personally, I woulda grabbed it n put it in my backpack lol. And prolly sold em..

5. Drugs at school is fucking retarded.
    end of story

6. i would have ate 3 an took the rest to the traphouse, get paid and continue from there to...
    [​IMG]
    :cool::cool:

7. I agree I never did bring drugs to school. But if there was a bag of E would you have taken it?

8. I would have grabbed it, taken it to the bathroom, and hidden them above the ceiling tiles and left them there until after school. Then gone home and consume lol

9. yeah i would of probably stuck in in the ceiling of the bathroom too.
    E is some dangerous shit to carry (legal-wise).

10. 3rd degree felony. this is from experience:(

11. Nothing like committing federal felonies at school!

12. i dont think anyone here would leave somthing like that underneath a desk when it should be in my stomach

13. if i found a bag of molly (fyi molly and xtc pills are different even tho its the same drug...molly comes in powder form only) i would take that shit instantly and throw it in my pocket and save it for later (people on this thread said they would eat it instantly...save molly and rolls for party situations...not school)

14. Damn, i would have left it in my car, or at least NEVER taken it out of my bag lol. But yea, I would have stuffed it in my back pack and gone to my car during passing.

15. sorry but nobody just drops a bag of 50 e pills under their desk for safe keeping.

not to mention you said you found out it was e 'from the guy who left it there'. come on now man, who in the right mind would think that throwing their pills under a desk in the wide open is a good place to leave something like that?

16. maybe he thought he was about to get busted and he couldn't think of a better spot to stash it.

17. if a random kid sitting at the same desk the period after (im assuming) can find it, why wouldnt the administrators be able to?

18. These two guys at my school take X at school all the time, they roll so hard idk how they havent been caught yet

19. I would've taken it...

the kid that left it there: was it intentional? or did he lose it or something

20. this story is pretty damn shady, i cant imagine how someone can leave behind their shit..especially in a classroom:confused: and molly is nothing like whatever he found, for all we know he prolly found some MM's