Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kid Dies from smoking out of plastic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBongToker420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. that shit is fucked up

2. order from Grasscity :D

i have the Bubblicious on the way, should be arriving any day now.

most aussie bongs are shit anyway, they're all rubber grommets unless you buy online. not much GonG going round.

3. Too bad the kid didn't get real weed. He should have been in a more mary jane friendly environment so he could have learned what kind of shit this was compared to real weed.

4. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I just took like 5 hits from the gravity bong, well never happening again.

5. I've done this sadly >< made a bong out of a slurpee cup and straw with no foil and i took a few hits and the plastic melted and i was like okay im done inhaling plastic this cant be good xD good thing i didnt smoke a whole bowl. keep in mind this was when i was like 14

6. cyanide gasses from a pez dispenser? damn

7. #67 fucking baked, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    you know this kid had to take some fat hits of plastic for this shit to happen.

its not like you could have this happen to you on accident if you have any kind of smoking experience (he didnt, he was just a noob smoker who got his hands on some shit) he probably couldnt differentiate spice smoke from plastic taste wise plus the plastic would melt and produce that thick plastic smoke.

so stop being paranoid to hit homemades.

thats pretty sad tho, im sure the parents were crying and all that shit, and he never even got to experience the real world, high school, anything.

fucking depressing man

whyd you show me this

8. When we were young teenagers, my good buddy had made some sort of jerry rigged piece that involved using a pen cap. The pen cap was covered in foil. I guess somehow he burnt the pen cap and inhaled it and he said that afterwards he went deaf in his right ear and his vision on the same side was alot blurry, he had to begin wearing a contact in just that eye. Pretty messed up, glad I never smoked out of it.,

9. 1. Stop pissing on homemades and gbongs. Done properly by a non-retard, homemade bongs are just as safe and effective as any glass piece.
    2. This kid was a fucking idiot. I'm glad he's out of the gene pool. No, it's not sad, nobody made him smoke anything. He chose to smoke plastic. I'm not going to feel sorry for someone that does that (same with teenagers who commit suicide because of "cyberbullying")
    3. At least he wasn't smoking real weed, otherwise the media would obviously make it seem like the weed killed him and then the legalization movement would be set back.

10. Fucking retard.

11. Fuck you. He didn't know there were toxic chemicals. He probably didn't notice the plastic had melted.

12. thin the herd

13. After reading the article i have to say it sucks, especially looking at his pictures. But kids really do have to do research before they inhale or ingest anything. I smoke a lot of synthetic pot and have been doing so for almost 2 years, just as long as I've smoked weed. Trust me they are not good for your lungs and very strong but not enough to die or need lung transplants. I don't know what to say, he could have easily made an apple pipe and eaten it afterwards.

14. I think this is just sad. I do agree that people need to do research before doing any drugs, but jesus, this kid was 13. Have some fucking sympathy.

15. dam i live in pittsburgh and havent even heard of this. i really hope my mom doesnt find this cuz she'll flip the fuck out and break my bongs ='(

tragic story tho....lil man def should not be smoking out of pez containers. cmon buddy, wheres the mountain dew bowl piece at??? =(

16. Im fucking terrified because 2 years ago i smoked about 2 joints with receipt paper. fuckin paranoid that that shit is causing cancer in my lungs.

I also used to have a SICK diffused downstem homemade bong. the bowl was a metal socket, but the downstem was plastic tube. the downstem never really got that hot, but im still concerned that i was inhaling plastic.

can anyone comment on this^?

17. Also, please dont laugh at this kids death.

you would be laughing if it was your relative.

he may have been fucking stupid, but he was 14. weve all done dumb shit at that age.

think about the poor kids mom.

18. Damn! I remember when I was young, going to the hardware store and getting some brass fittings, and getting a screen from the faucet lol.