Kid dies from bud filler

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Baked4days, Jan 12, 2015.

1. I bet his parents are so proud of him!

2. Something about ill talk and dead ppl

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 Blutteufel, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    Of course not.  He had coeliac disease.  His dick assassinated King George.

You make some good points, but there are some limitations.

If a thread is interesting but has content that is no longer permissible; Read do not post!!!  Once revived it will be gone. If an individual repetitively bumps those type of threads, they will be gone.

The Staff here are a touch shorthanded. We can not see all posts.

We absolutely need Blades<sup>1 </sup>to help us out by reporting threads. Especially dangerous advice threads.

It's not snitching. This community strives to make your visits here a mellow environment. It's not the streets, although you may definitely vent and tell your tale. Just remember to keep it within the forum guidelines.

If some one is pissing you off, take a deep breath and retort back in a civilized manned. If they resort to childish name calling etc. report the post and we will do a clean up on aisle 1.

Respect leads to learning. Not everyone grew up in the same environment and you can't judge others based on your limited scope of experience. No one has all the answers, but I'd put better odds on all of us figuring it out, before any One.

5. #25 ExcretingCretin, Jan 16, 2015
    I apologise but i cant help but picture Mr. Thompson rambling about savages if this was something he woulda been a part of lol. I agree completly tho, i resort to frustration all too much which is very anti-productive. But yay for the system (no sarcasm itd b cool). Especially If it helps one person. I know i dont like googling about the possible damnage ive sustained, so at least a psuedo anxiety pill.

But im very glad you read this and i fully empathize, i just cant help but use explicatives when i watch Nancy Grace blame 2 chainz for a 2 yr old getting fucked up.. When everyone is at fault by that logic. But we as a society are allowing blame and practically endorse the concept, and thats the shitty part. But we all already know that. Im sorry tho its not like you or i can teach everyone compassion amd understanding so im wasting our time talking about it haha.. I just like to elude myself to the idea. I guess what im tryna say is please dont undervalue your own impact upon our society because people def value your opinion on this forum. Hypothetically this forum could turn stoners into the most advanced 'sect' of society.

Dude, are you ok?

7. Thats purely subjective, are you? I need a reference.

You're tempted to try smoking poison ivy? That's idiotic, bordering on the insane.

9. #30 ExcretingCretin, Jan 16, 2015

10. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Ok, I'll address the part I understand.

No one is saying you can't cuss. Just Don't go off on another member of the City. Have discourse in a productive manner. :smoke:

12. There's always that one kid who fucks it up for everyone and dies

13. Well this just illustrates how important it is to know what plants you're messing with if you're gonna fuck with random ass plants. 

14. lol @ the name....buttsex bandit

15. Evolution at its finest. Only the smartest survive