Kid Cudi

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by koalabears1, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I am a huge kid cudi fan. I always smoke to his music, and he is just the best. i want to share some amazing songs of his. These 5 songs are my favorite please check them out and tell me what you think.:rolleyes:
    -Follow Me
    -Mr. Rager
    -Marijuana
    -No One Believes Me
    -Angels and Demons

2. Honestly, his new stuff sucks imo. MoTM was great, MoTM II was iiiiight, and most of his newer shit is bad. He's trying too hard to be original.

also, /musichall/ lololol

3. Pursuit of happiness is a classic.

seriously though I've had some days where everything was horrible and a Kid Cudi smoke sesh was the only thing that got me through it.

4. thats what kid cudi does best.

5. I am a HUGE fan. MoTM 1 and 2 were both amazing, and although his newer stuff is not up there with his previous works he still makes good music and music for the soul.

But honestly, the man is an amazing artist and i will remember him as I've been listening to him most of my teenage years.

6. Kid Named Cudi...look it up

7. Should this post be in the music hall??

Anyways Rollin' is definitely my more favorite of his.

8. i could never figure out how to say his fucking name.

i kept pronouncing it kid cutey

then someone said kid kud-e and i was like who the fuck is that.

i'm not a fan, maybe that's why i didn't know. :confused:

9. You forgot up up and away. That song always gets my spirits up and is the perfect song to burn to imo

10. The prayer and man on the moon are my fav songs sober
    Sky might fall is my favorite song high
    And "I be high"

11. Pursuit of happiness
    Day n night
    Up up and away
    Rollin
    Cudi Zone
    Soundtrack to my life
    Alive
    Erase me

IDK his music is all good in there own situations
    Like many have said the early stuff is better.

And like most artist there mix tapes are better then any of there actual albums

12. #13 grasser777, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
  13. i used to like him his music is still good. but what the fuck is he doing playing guitar? i'm all for him to learn to play but wait till you actually learn to play before you go running around playing it on live tv..

i'm not even sure he played it lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TKDfkGcZ8]Kid Cudi w/Cage + St. Vincent "Maniac" 11/3 Fallon (TheAudioPerv.com) - YouTube[/ame]

14. If all of Kid Kudi's songs sound like that garbage then W-T-F are you guys listening to you? :confused: That honestly may be one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

15. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']

If all of Kid Kudi's songs sound like that garbage then W-T-F are you guys listening to you? :confused: That honestly may be one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.[/quote]

They don't, only his new stuff is shit. Anything past Man on the Moon is mediocre at best.

16. #17 Willyum, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    dude gtfo, you cant even spell his name right, seriously, gtfo.

I'm guessing you're a Wayne fan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of wayne's stuff buy you seem like a stereotypical wayne fan.

Fav Cudi Songs:
    Heaven at Nite
    Maniac
    Highs and Lows
    Pursuit of Happiness
    Hyyerr
    Marijuana (obviously)
    MOTM
    the list goes on.

--Disrespect is not allowed here--

17. #18 zombieSHROOM, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Dont guess, because it makes you look stupid. I don't listen to any mainstream hip hop, metal, ANYTHING mainstream. I'm an edm dj, but i know good music and this guy doesnt make any (from what i've heard so far)

Lil Wayne picked up a guitar and started whining in every track so Kid Cudi (Did I spell it right this time??) thought it would be a good idea to pick up a guitar and whine too??

They're both garbage.:D

EDIT: Maybe they can do a Promqueen remix together! omg wouldnt that be sooooooo dope! /sarcasm

18. That says it all right there, folks.

I don't get all the hate on MOTMII. It's not a bad CD, but it's definitely different from the first one. MOTMII is a lot darker because it's about the hardest and most depressing time of his life, which is why it sounds different. I haven't listened to a lot of his new stuff, but I think quitting marijuana is going to negatively impact his career.

19. "no mainstream" are you a "hipster"

Lol jk I don't listen to very much "mainstream" shit if I listen to a mainstream artist usually it will be a mixtape most are better before there famous