Kid Cudi

Discussion in 'General' started by Buttery, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I know this isn't music but I have a quick q.

Im gonna be hittin up the cud life tour in cleveland probably.

Anyone have any details on set list or show length? Anyone been to one yet? Thanks.

2. help meh not waste 48 buckz.

3. waste..? i your a cudi fan it wouldnt be a waste im goin to seen him if he comes toward MN at all

4. No offence guys but i really don't see how can people like kid cudi, wiz khalifa and such.
    I would spend that money on a bottle of water rather then that.

The reason of the post though is what do you see cool about his music? respectfully asking of course :)

5. Why do that when you can spend that money on more weed and listen to better rap for free?

6. #6 Buttery, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    I've beeen a die hard Cudi fan since he first came out. I know he's mainstream but he's my one mainstream artist that I really like

I really connected to him, when he first came out in 07-08. Sure lyrically he's just okay, but like him or not he makes some very different music. IMO at least. Just one of those guys I could really relate to. Made a big impact on my life.

And the last show I went to, he was only on stage for a short time and I was really disapointed. The ticket was cheap as fuck, but I had to make a two hour drive to get there. And this time it will be a 4 hour drive. And I just don't want to waste my money.

7. #7 EndoMANIAC, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No offence, but you're an idiot for wanting to pay $48 for a bottle of water.

8. yeah... no offense. :rolleyes:

9. Idiot? spending money on the main source of life and the creator of all nature and many other major life needs rather then kid cudi makes me an idiot?

That sip of water meas a lot, i cherish it and will pay that much for a pure drop of water.

No offence...

10. #10 EndoMANIAC, Jun 22, 2011
    You realise water is free, right? Do you pay for your oxygen too? Hahahahahahahaha, sheep.

11. Dude cudi is boss all else is wack the concer will be boss I went to one a year ago he lasted bout 2 hours it was raaww update when u get back from it

12. Didn't he throw a hissy fit recently saying he's not doing drugs and he doesn't want to rap? Well personally I wouldn't go see an artist that doesn't want to play their own music, at a goddamned concert they're getting paid for.

13. Wiz Khalifa & Kid Cudi in the same boat?

Kill yourself.

Water isn't free, you still pay for it at the end of the month.

14. I'm disgusted by the arrogence of fellow tokers.

15. #15 ProvidencePlant, Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah dude, he
    pulled a Lil Wayne and is working on a "rock album"

16. Jeez man just let the guy enjoy what music he likes.

17. Kid Cudi sucks. I know that people like different types of music, but I honestly don't understand how someone can like him. He's just bad... Buse that money and buy some weed, smoke it all in one night and listen to good music for free.

18. I agree. A simple question turns into a flame-fest.

Now to answer the original question: If you're a fan, I would say by all means go. But at the same time, it depends on the size of the venue he's playing at. If we're talking about a bar that fits ~50 people, you may want to spend your $48 on other things. But let's say a bigger venue that fits ~1,000 people, that's a different story.

19. Cudi was never a fukin rapper he had some rap songs but he's an artist he does rock he sings he raps he's never been a rap only guy

20. Please tell me your kidding?