Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KiD CuDi

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Aug 15, 2012.

1. first was pursuit of happiness,
    favorite V V
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhVMh77Ku_0]Cudder Is Back - Kid Cudi w/ Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

2. Why the fuck did no one say hyyerr? First song I heard, and chips beginning verse is fucking amazing. That whole song is fucking amazing every fucking time I blaze :) my all lime favorite smoking and kid cudi song

3. Simple As

pretty sure thats the name, too lazy to look it up haha

4. Erase Me

My Mind

5. First I've ever listened to, Wild'n Cuz I'm Young. Didn't really like that shit so I wrote Cudi off for a while. Then I decided to listen to more of his stuff and had an eargasm. So many good songs, I'd have to say the best would either be Heart of a Lion, Soundtrack 2 My Life, or Trapped in my Mind.

And the old Cudder is back!!!! Can't wait for Indicud!

6. His new song is SICK! Glad to hear new music from him : D

7. Ya i realize this should be in Music Hall but I'm use to being in Tokers Q&A I didn't realize.

:v

8. Heaven at night was the first song I ever heard from cudi. Makes me feel special knowing about him before he blew up lmao.There is too many good songs to pick a favorite, cudi is in my top 5 artists of all time.

9. Ill always have a soft spot for Day n' Nite, at least the original.

10. Memories.

Memories.

From a good time of my life.

11. First:
    - day n nite

favorites:
    - the prayer
    - cudder is back
    - soundtrack 2 mylife
    - down & out
    - pursuit of happiness
    - embrace the martian

12. I dont even think its on itunes but def on utube i think its his best song kid cudi- the prayer
    And - erase me

13. The prayer.

14. day and night crookerz remix

but maniac is prob my favorite now

15. Soundtrack 2 My Life. I like all of his stuff but that song can get me feeling good any time.

16. Pursuit of happiness. But I like most of his songs anyways ^_^

17. Day N Night, but my favourite is Mr Rager, Cudderisback or Dose of Dopeness

18. first time? pursuit of happiness. up, up and away, day n' night, revofev, soundtrack 2 my life, marijuana, solo dolo, cudi zone, my world. i just can't remember which one's first ._.

19. First EVER(not knowing it was him), Day N Night, (knowing it was him): Pursuit of Happines
    Favorite :between marijuana , day n night, and pursuit of happines, cant choose sorry

20. cudder is back definitely is one of my favorites